Streched Part of Body

Hello. I just today installed LAPF (v1.6a1) , and followed instructions from mod, very carefully. I didn't installed Universal skeleton though, since LAPF using it's own.

Mod's i'm using: HGEC Body with BBB v1dot12 > OCC > HEGC patch for OCC > Robert's Males.  Blockhead/Obse ofc too, correct load order, OMM settings,etc. However. Everything is fine, until i install LAPF.

Test like 20 times so far, and as soon as i',m installing LAPF, my char looks like that in the attached file i provided. Tried again and again, and it always happen as soon as i i install LAPF files. Any advice please how to fix it? Followed everything from forums here, without success.

Oblivion_2019_12_11_15_27_08_971.jpg

Stretching can be:

1) Have you installed a Mod after LAPF, a body Mod a armor-clothes mod?  In some Mods are skeletons and they overwrite the LAPF skeleton ( if you allow it )

2) You have not set archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection in OBMM, or manually.  Or you can use the OBSE plugin SkyBSA

With out it the game will use the original Oblivion skeleton. ( the game first search in the Oblivion bsa files and if it can not find a skeleton it will search in the loose folders. With archive invalidate  or SkyBSA  the game will first search in the loose folder and will use the LAPF skeleton.

More about  stretching:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

read

archive invalidate: or SkyBSA

Then scroll down to

2.  Problems during gameplay.

and

Penis/Breast stretching  ( BBB Mods and/or LAPF)

Check your Oblivion ini if you have the archive invalidate  (not needed if you use SkyBSA )

Then check your game folder is you have the right skeletons. If not install manually the LAPF skeleton ( Unpack LAPF somewhere and copy the 3 skletons in your game folders )

And check your bsa Timestamps.

Archived