(HELP) steam_api64.dll missing

Seyhtan31

Hey guys, first i apologize for my english skills (not my native language).

I'm having this error when i try to run Skyrim since yesterday ''steam_api64.dll was not found''. I have no idea what causing this, didn't downloaded any program or didn't deleted anything. it was fine till yesterday. I have tried many solutions, been struggling with this issue for almost 10 hours and still no success. I wouldn't open a thread in here if i wasn't out of options.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance... 

20 hours ago, CPU said:

Backup your mods and run Steam, then right click on Skyrim and use the option to check and fix the installation.

2 hours ago, Ankahet said:

IF CPU's suggestion doesnt work, can grab my copy here. Drop it into the steam/steamapps/common/skyrim

Restart steam

Should work

Thank you guys but none of them worked, i already had that file in my backup folder but it appears that my stupid anti-virus keeps deleting that dll file for no reason. Adding that file into ''out of scan list'' solved the problem, finally.

4 minutes ago, Seyhtan31 said:

Thank you guys but none of them worked, i already had that file in my backup folder but it appears that my stupid anti-virus keeps deleting that dll file for no reason. Adding that file into ''out of scan list'' solved the problem, finally.

Ahhh, yep thatll do it xD

4 hours ago, Seyhtan31 said:

tis what you get for running a virus antivirus!

Archived