the frustration is real... help

8 hours ago, SilverPerv said:

Have you tried out Mo2 ?

I have used Vortex for only a short time, but from what i have seen Mo2's mod order list is much easier then Vortex's rules and priorities.

Not only does Mo2 seem to have more options, it also looked easier and more intuitive to learn compared to Vortex.

Besides the virtual file system really keeps your Fo4 install nice and clean.

I am not saying there's anything particularly bad about Vortex, but if people are gonna switch to another mod manager anyway, why not the more powerful one?

Is there maybe a Poll on this forum where people can vote NMM vs Mo2 vs Vortex? If not someone should really start one, i am curious what others think about this.

Well......I'm getting old (some would say senile as well LOL). I've been modding games since 1980.......Before even the internet! And MO2's wall of text would make my eyes cross after awhile. Besides, who doesn't like point & click?

:cool:

Bit by bit piece by piece.  I have been jumping back and forth over and over for almost 2 years now.  Install F4SE, Looksmenu & AAF, and hud framework (trust me it's going to come up over and over so do that now) and the bodies that you want to use. [PERIOD] NOTHING ELSE UNTIL THIS MUCH WORKS GOT IT!!! 'shakes fist at the great rabbit in the sky'.   Load game.  Hit [`] console open key and wait.  Once the game is no longer laggy it should be done loading OR just give it 2 minutes (read a book or lift some dumbbells while you wait lol)  Now exit console. Hit [home] key.  AAF wizard should show up.

I'll give you more advice once this works.  If you are using a install guide PIECE BY PIECE.  ONE MOD LOAD GAME TEST SAVE THEN LOAD ANOTHER [PERIOD] 'starts smashing furniture'

On 12/8/2019 at 12:41 PM, SilverPerv said:

Have you tried out Mo2 ?

I have used Vortex for only a short time, but from what i have seen Mo2's mod order list is much easier then Vortex's rules and priorities.

Not only does Mo2 seem to have more options, it also looked easier and more intuitive to learn compared to Vortex.

Besides the virtual file system really keeps your Fo4 install nice and clean.

I am not saying there's anything particularly bad about Vortex, but if people are gonna switch to another mod manager anyway, why not the more powerful one?

Is there maybe a Poll on this forum where people can vote NMM vs Mo2 vs Vortex? If not someone should really start one, i am curious what others think about this.

is there a link to downloard Mo2 you can share? I went to nexus and there isn't a download option for it

On 12/17/2019 at 8:43 PM, GoldenRain said:

I decided to actually read your mod list.  Uninstall the modders resource.  If you are using BT and FG then you do not need anything from that.  So remove that. 

thanks, I've been kinda busy with the new borderlands 3 dlc that released and trying some new pc games but ill probably get back to fallout after the holidays

Archived