IGNORED

Anyone working on a Wabbajack modlist?

I posted a topic in the VR section about the possibility of someone making a curated and functional modlist for people to download, but figured I should post in the normal Skyrim section as well.

So now that Wabbajack has been released a few months ago, we can now get full modded installs with only a few clicks. There really isn't any reason for people to be unmodded anymore. The reason I bring this up now is to see if anyone would be willing to make a Sexlab modlist. It would certainly cut down on possible issues people run into here if a curated properly installed version is readily available for download by someone who knows what they're doing. We can make the ultimate NSFW world.

https://github.com/wabbajack-tools/wabbajack

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/28/2020 at 6:31 AM, Zdun said:

Hi

There is one for Skyrim SE.

https://github.com/erri120/lotus

This one is far better than the Cupid one... though it looks like it is still missing a lot of great LL mods... like no pregnancy, I think there is creature animations, but it is hard to tell with how the GitHub is. I am still waiting for someone on LL to make a fully decked out LL list for Wabbajack. I am pretty tired of attempting to mod my Skyrim with LL mods for like 40 hours only to have it CTD lol.

I think there are currently 4 Skyrim nsfw modlists:

-Lotus ( currently not working )

- Cupid

- Licentia at Servitum 

Dungeons & Deviousness - It should be on wabbajack soon but right now you can find link on Wabbajack discord

• 4 months later...
57 minutes ago, Kristomani said:

I got several modlists for Skyrim LE and SE. If I use Wabbajack, will I loose my modlists or will something be overwritten?

Ancious...

The only time I have tried it, they are a complete new setup, they usually include there own install and setup for mo2 as well, though I have only used one of the skyrim se and fallout 4 ones, but both had a new/seperate install of mo2 for them.

9 hours ago, Varithina said:

The only time I have tried it, they are a complete new setup, they usually include there own install and setup for mo2 as well, though I have only used one of the skyrim se and fallout 4 ones, but both had a new/seperate install of mo2 for them.

Is there any NSFW Wabbajack that you know of?

I just seem not able to locate any except the ones at Wabbajack official..

• 1 year later...