Invisible character during sex, drunk camera after sex

Often, but not all the time, during sexual animations, my character is invisible. How do I fix this?

After sex, like 80% of the time, my first person camera is at a weird angle, I can't move, and it oscillates, giving it a drunk feeling. Third person camera is sometimes similar, but not always.

Edit: Just now opened pip-boy, fixed problem when I closed it, do not know if this will happen every time.

The invisible during sex thing is just a game engine glitch. It's caused when your character is "behind" something else when sex initiates. That could be another npc or a wall or anything really. Being in third person helps.

There's technically nothing to "fix", its just an engine thing. In the sexout mcm settings, under "camera", check the 3pc toggle. That will pause the action for a moment and kick you out to third person before sex starts. You may still encounter it every once in a while if you're standing to close to something when you initiate sex.

As for the "drunken camera", opening and closing your pip boy should fix that any time it happens.

Archived