Huh' date=' somewhat disapointing, I had hoped it would be something like the wings on the Vampire Lord, alas i was wrong

[/quote']

Hey I'm sorry I kinda saw it and wanted to share the link with everyone. But you're right I actually uninstalled it myself so again my bad lol

Huh' date=' somewhat disapointing, I had hoped it would be something like the wings on the Vampire Lord, alas i was wrong

[/quote']

Hey I'm sorry I kinda saw it and wanted to share the link with everyone. But you're right I actually uninstalled it myself so again my bad lol

Well, it's a step in the right direction, just... not what I (and I think quite alot of others) would like to have. I'm abit suprised that there arent already some. There is at least one skeleton mod on the nexus that would suport something like that.

I have rigged wings onto the VL skeleton before, but the results are ... well. Go check the vampire lord thread. One of the reason being that the topology of the default wings is all wrong, etc etc.

So yes it's possible, but backporting the anims onto the regular body ... erm. Someone else can take that challenge.

I have rigged wings onto the VL skeleton before, but the results are ... well. Go check the vampire lord thread. One of the reason being that the topology of the default wings is all wrong, etc etc.

So yes it's possible, but backporting the anims onto the regular body ... erm. Someone else can take that challenge.

Well whoever does will be famous.

It has been done in Oblivion...I have them for oblivion and I  can fly around too 

Ah, ok?

So what I am saying is, I am very surprised that it hasn't been done in Skyrim yet...

I mean I guess I could take some files from "Flyable dragons mod" with permission of course.

And make flyable characters with moving wings...

It has been done in Oblivion...I have them for oblivion and I  can fly around too 

Ah, ok?

So what I am saying is, I am very surprised that it hasn't been done in Skyrim yet...

I mean I guess I could take some files from "Flyable dragons mod" with permission of course.

And make flyable characters with moving wings...

Of course there will be clipping from time to time..but with enough updates all of the bugs should get worked out eventually