Wicked Whims start issues

Hi. So, I recently updated my WW from v145e to v147f and, for some reason, it stopped working. I tried removing all other mods, read through the "Common Mistakes" area of the site and also used the installer batch file for the mod to no avail. Was working fine before the update but now, it's not even initializing. It shows up under scripts and regular mods, Other mods work, but, it doesn't. All the CAS options like, body type, clothing preference and the rest are available though. I was really looking forward to my new animation mods. :/ Hope you guys can help. Thank you. This was my last, "lastException" file, if you need it.

lastException.txt

37 minutes ago, PsychadelicPanda said:

Hi. So, I recently updated my WW from v145e to v147f and, for some reason, it stopped working. I tried removing all other mods, read through the "Common Mistakes" area of the site and also used the installer batch file for the mod to no avail. Was working fine before the update but now, it's not even initializing. It shows up under scripts and regular mods, Other mods work, but, it doesn't. All the CAS options like, body type, clothing preference and the rest are available though. I was really looking forward to my new animation mods. :/ Hope you guys can help. Thank you. This was my last, "lastException" file, if you need it.

lastException.txt 943.53 kB · 1 download

You need to update your game. Your version is 1.50.67.1020. Current version is 1.58.69.1010.

On 12/7/2019 at 12:12 AM, procian said:

Hmmm....……...not running a cracked copy of the game by any chance?

Probably should do a little research before asking such a thing or ask the right questions first.

Considering for the past 2 yrs pirates have been cracking the game within 2 days of a new patch and they don't bother with bug fix patches (unless it fixes a game breaking bug or adds new content) and since patch 1.50.67.1020 was a common bug fix patch highly doubtful it's a cracked game.

These days pirates are either going to be on the newest patch or just one patch level behind and no pirate is going to wait 10 months to update their game when the new stuff is available.

Archived