So no matter what game i play wich has a sexmod modding comunity i struggle to find mods that cater to my um...particular tastes, seeing as my kinks might be a little less common? 

I have thought a lot about "if you want something done do it yourself" and actually make these mods of my own, but currently i have so many other projects lined up i dont have time for it, but i will definitely see what i can do later.

now onto the main thing, the mods i WANT to see.

1. A mod containing Breeding, meaning a mod that not only has impregnation, but targeted specifically for the purpouse of "breeding" the player, against their will ?

2. Something institute focused, currently Sinstitute is my best hope of this.

3. Robotics, yes A.S.I.A is a whole thing, but for me i have a more particular style in mind!

So my dream mod is this:

You are a creation of the institute, you know this, and it is all you have ever known. You were sent into the wasteland mainly to gather DNA samples of the inhabitants and creatures of the commonwealth, how do you do that whitout jabbing them with a syringe or swabbing their mouth for spit? Their Semen, let them assault you, either trough combat or by luring them into a pheromone laden trap, and gather their seed. (wich is added to your inventory) and access a special institute bunker made specifically for field tests, it has been closed off for years, and inside it you will find what you need for testing, as well as a teleporter to the institute, more specifically a new section dedicated to the "sexual health program" wich aims to eradicate stds, dysfunction and encourage acceptance of "better" and "new" ways of fertilisation. Mainly robotic stimulation, and utelisaton of human resources in food, such as human breast milk, and semen as a nutritional "suppliment". And ofcourse, the ultimate goal is to create a perfectly human synth that can reproduce on their own and surpass the human race. And ofcourse, there will be lots and lots of bondage, device bondage to be specific, and an alternate way to play as the player being kidnapped instead of shaun and used in this new way. Thats the mod I want to make lol!

but yes, if you know of any mods that utelise ANY of this in any way, let me know!

1 hour ago, BeardedBear said:

This! Sounds like a great mod idea! Lets just hope some master modder gets His/Her hands on this! :)

Thank you very much! ill definitely practice some 3d modeling, mod making and so on, and hope to make this on my own, but that will have to wait as i mentioned!

19 hours ago, Buried_Slut said:

1. A mod containing Breeding, meaning a mod that not only has impregnation, but targeted specifically for the purpouse of "breeding" the player, against their will ?

2. Something institute focused, currently Sinstitute is my best hope of this.

3. Robotics, yes A.S.I.A is a whole thing, but for me i have a more particular style in mind!

in theory, it might be possible to do all three (with the possible exception of number three).

(btw some of this is lifted from fertile breeder from New Vegas - Idea's)

basically synths carrying an impregnation ray that when fired at a NPC, it gets impregnated by an random creature sperm.

a fair chunk of this idea is already in one of my mods - FPE More Creatures with the introduction of sperm injectors.

for me at least, as far as I would work on this idea is just to produce an impregnation ray (and that is maybe in the future)

5 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

in theory, it might be possible to do all three (with the possible exception of number three).

(btw some of this is lifted from fertile breeder from New Vegas - Idea's)

basically synths carrying an impregnation ray that when fired at a NPC, it gets impregnated by an random creature sperm.

a fair chunk of this idea is already in one of my mods - FPE More Creatures with the introduction of sperm injectors.

for me at least, as far as I would work on this idea is just to produce an impregnation ray (and that is maybe in the future)

not quite what i had in mind, but it could work yeah

21 hours ago, Buried_Slut said:

Thank you very much! ill definitely practice some 3d modeling, mod making and so on, and hope to make this on my own, but that will have to wait as i mentioned!

Just crossing my fingers then, that you will be able to put something together in the near future^^ 

Archived