Attractiveness Help

I'm having an issue with the attractiveness traits of one of my Sims. I created two Sims when I got WickedWhims and set them as married. One of them thinks the other is attractive. The other thinks her wife is very unattractive. I've looked it up and saw that Sims generally think whoever they're married are automatically attractive. Mine is having issues. I've tried adjusting what she thinks is attractive, but nothing changes. I'm on the latest update for Sims and WickedWhims. Still lost. Maybe my Sim is just superficial...

• 1 year later...
On 12/5/2019 at 9:12 AM, AlwaysLay said:

I'm having an issue with the attractiveness traits of one of my Sims. I created two Sims when I got WickedWhims and set them as married. One of them thinks the other is attractive. The other thinks her wife is very unattractive. I've looked it up and saw that Sims generally think whoever they're married are automatically attractive. Mine is having issues. I've tried adjusting what she thinks is attractive, but nothing changes. I'm on the latest update for Sims and WickedWhims. Still lost. Maybe my Sim is just superficial...

The same thing has been hppening to me too, at first he thought she was basic looking but after they got married he thinks she's very unattractive and I used the cheat to change it, but it just goes right back to him thinking she's ugly and it's making me sad :/ I got the mod because I liked the attractiveness detail and the periods, but if the attractiveness makes my sims eventually dislike each other, why have it? (Also sorry this wasn't of much help, but I figured if more than one person spoke up about the problem it might be fixed)

47 minutes ago, WickedWho said:

The same thing has been hppening to me too, at first he thought she was basic looking but after they got married he thinks she's very unattractive and I used the cheat to change it, but it just goes right back to him thinking she's ugly and it's making me sad :/ I got the mod because I liked the attractiveness detail and the periods, but if the attractiveness makes my sims eventually dislike each other, why have it? (Also sorry this wasn't of much help, but I figured if more than one person spoke up about the problem it might be fixed)

Select your Male sim and shift+click on your Wife, select Wicked > Attractiveness

Notice the features she has... purple is bad, green is good, Green and 100% is best.

Back to your Male sim now, click on your sim and go to second menu to find Wicked Attractiveness > Preferences

These are all your sims preferences for females in the game and they don't match your Wife's Features.

For an easy setting to start with, go through all your sims preferences and turn them all off, no preferences.

Then start with gender ONLY and select female, (don't select Feminine or Masculine they are bugged due to EA and CC tags).

Does she wear Makeup & Jewelry, (only counts in Everyday Outfit).

Find the Outfit Details preferences and select them both.

Skip Body Sizes as they are too strange.

Does your sims wife have Straight Hair or Wavy Hair, open your notifications window to see what she has.

Find the Hair details and pick the same hair type she has.

Now select your Wife and shift+click on the Male and note what features he has.

Find her Attractiveness Menu and do the same thing you just did above with the Husband.

If the hubby has a beard you can also pick that, or pick clean shaved if not. 

If you want all females in game to be Very Attractive then only select the Female Gender Preference and turn all the other prefs. off.