MC Command Center

psycatozzy

Does anyone know if there is conflicts with the MC Command Center and WW? I have just recently downloaded it and feel drunk with power. I don't want to mess up anything. There is also a Woohoo MC Command Center but I am not sure if it is supposed to be used with the regular one or not? Any comments or suggestions welcome and Thank you so much!

Yes MCCC and the Woohoo module work alongside of WW without any problems.

MCCC Woohoo uses the standard EA Woohoo but tunes it for using with nudity, teens, incest, etc.

Pretty much just allows the things that EA wouldn't.

MCCC can control many things, you can disable auto flirting, auto marriage, and auto propose, for example, plus so much more.

Wrong settings will have your game marrying random sims, getting them pregnant, and filling up tiny households to 8 sims.

Default settings are pretty safe but settings do need some adjustments to get some things working.

WW and animations add an entirely new/different system for X-rated sex.

And it has many of the same settings as MCCC Woohoo to allow for Teens, Incest, Polygamy, etc.     

Archived