Wicked Whims not working

1 hour ago, ChiefTart said:

The only thing that is in the ww folder is TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package and TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script, 

That's good, do you have any animations installed yet, you need them for WW to do more things.

You can either put them in with WW, or make another folder named WickedAnimations for them.

Did you go into game settings/other and enable(check) both script and mods allowed boxes?

(If this is the first time using mods in TS4 it has to be done once)

(Sometimes EA game updates will turn those off so you have to re-enable them again after updates)

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache in TS4 folder whenever adding, removing, or updating mods or game.

In case you see censored naked sims you have downloaded the [Optional] Streamer Mode file by mistake.

So find it and delete it.

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

That's good, do you have any animations installed yet, you need them for WW to do more things.

You can either put them in with WW, or make another folder named WickedAnimations for them.

Did you go into game settings/other and enable(check) both script and mods allowed boxes?

(If this is the first time using mods in TS4 it has to be done once)

(Sometimes EA game updates will turn those off so you have to re-enable them again after updates)

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache in TS4 folder whenever adding, removing, or updating mods or game.

In case you see censored naked sims you have downloaded the [Optional] Streamer Mode file by mistake.

So find it and delete it.

Where can I find the steamer mode? And where can I download the original? I went in the official website and clicked download.
Also I can not do anything even if I put the animations in a WickedAnimations Folder.
Scripts are allowed and so are mods. The game is installed recently (2-3 days) so it can not be out of date.
I deleted localthumbcache and it did not do anything.

2 hours ago, ChiefTart said:

Where can I find the steamer mode?

Normally it's in with the WW files, or at least it should be, unless it was installed somewhere else.

Just search for Streamer in TS4/Mods folder.

When you load the game to your household do you see the Wicked Notification in the upper right side of screen.

If not... WW isn't installed correctly so it isn't loading.

Tried to upload a picture of what you should see but LL isn't allowing it now for some reason.

The Wicked Whims folder should be in your Mods folder with only those 2 files you mentioned above, plus the animations.

User/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/Wicked/ (files should be here)

User/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/Wicked/WickedWhimsMod/ files is wrong and it won't work.

Script mods can only be placed inside 1 sub-folder deep in the Mods folder.

17 hours ago, Scorpio said:

When you load the game to your household do you see the Wicked Notification in the upper right side of screen.

If not... WW isn't installed correctly so it isn't loading.

No I can not see any notification even though I downloaded it from a tutorial and I did exactly what the video said.

5 hours ago, ChiefTart said:

No I can not see any notification even though I downloaded it from a tutorial and I did exactly what the video said.

If you used the WW batch installer they may be just in the wrong location.

You'll have to search your HDD for TURBODRIVER if you can't find the files location otherwise.

23 hours ago, Scorpio said:

User/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/Wicked/ (files should be here)

Then copy/paste the 2 files in that folder.

1 is a script file and 1 is a tuning file.package

Don't need any others.

Downloaded Animations can go in the same location.

On 12/2/2019 at 8:51 PM, Scorpio said:

If you used the WW batch installer they may be just in the wrong location.

You'll have to search your HDD for TURBODRIVER if you can't find the files location otherwise.

Then copy/paste the 2 files in that folder.

1 is a script file and 1 is a tuning file.package

Don't need any others.

Downloaded Animations can go in the same location.

I now get a blank message  (This one https://imgur.com/a/iCEfNDj
If I click the first option it redirects me to the WW website and if I click the second one nothing happens.

20 minutes ago, ChiefTart said:

https://imgur.com/a/jGEPYZY
I now get these notifications but I still can't do anything

Delete your localthumbcache in your TS4 folder.

Needs to be done every time you add, remove, or update mods or game.

Go into your saves folder and remove the WickedWhimsMod folder to your desktop.

WW will make a new one next time you load.

Test in game again.

Possible the 2 WW files got corrupted somehow, or some of the save data.

4 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Delete your localthumbcache in your TS4 folder.

Needs to be done every time you add, remove, or update mods or game.

Go into your saves folder and remove the WickedWhimsMod folder to your desktop.

WW will make a new one next time you load.

Test in game again.

Possible the 2 WW files got corrupted somehow, or some of the save data.

Didn't work. Now it gave me another notification which is purple but I did not manage to screen shot. It's blank again. I also got the blank screenshot in the beginning as well.

4 hours ago, ChiefTart said:

Didn't work. Now it gave me another notification which is purple but I did not manage to screen shot. It's blank again. I also got the blank screenshot in the beginning as well.

Yes, something must be corrupted.

Should look like this.

Only other thing I can think of is to re-download and re-install the 2 WW files.

Clipboard02.jpg

Archived