TOM PEEPING

Hi guys, I write to give the message that I have observed that now with Tom Peeping you can not have sex, he does not appear in the WhickedWhims box, with the rest of sims there is no problem, for WhickedWhims Tom Peeping is not present . Thank you for the attention and I hope this is communicated to the author soon, because I see that nobody has said it clearly.

1 hour ago, SofiaWind said:

Hi guys, I write to give the message that I have observed that now with Tom Peeping you can not have sex, he does not appear in the WhickedWhims box, with the rest of sims there is no problem, for WhickedWhims Tom Peeping is not present . Thank you for the attention and I hope this is communicated to the author soon, because I see that nobody has said it clearly.

I thought it would be a mod causing issues. Anyhow also my sims can still interact with Peeping but the most important social interaction is no longer possible for them.

That's not totally true, selecting 'Have sex' or 'Woohoo' while talking is still possible. But this is of course not the same and limits the possibilities.

Archived