Incompatable Mods

mle

modder: ZERO SIM (Patreon)

mod: Zero_LessWashHands&GrabDrinks.package

This might not be worth a new topic, but it was a pain in the butt to find the issue and I couldn't find a related thread that already existed.

I installed the University Pack and newest patches from EA today and updated my mods as necessary. Everything worked fine except I was getting double romance interactions in my Sim's pie menu. For those that don't know, that means that there's a bugged mod somewhere in my game. There was no LE generated, so it became a matter of adding/subtracting mods until I could narrow it down to the offending culprit. At least I knew it wasn't a script. Still, this took me an hour or so because I have more than a few mods and I'd like to save other people some time.

The Zero Sim mod that is BAD with game version 1.58.69.1010 is:   Zero_LessWashHands&GrabDrinks.package 

Zero Sim mods that I know are GOOD (because I'm running them personally) are the following package files:

Zero_IR-Cheating

Zero_IR-Cheating.ts4script

Zero_IR-Cheating_SexFriends

Zero_IR-Cheating_SexFriends.ts4script

Zero_NoWalkAwayLikeIdiots

Zero_RoM_DontTurnNpcIntoSpellcasters

Zero_RoM_NoSituationOutfitsMagesHQ

Zero_RoM_PortalOnlySpellcasters

Zero_RoM_UntamedmagicIsUntamed

In the event that I come across any other (relatively obscure) mods in any future updates that are incompatible with the game, I'll use this thread to post the relevant information. Note that this mod isn't listed on SIMSONIC's Mod Tracker, which is why I decided to post. If it was there, I wouldn't have worried overmuch and my problem would have been fixed quickly.

Lastly, I have no affiliation with this modder in any way. I just use a few of the mods and offer the link for anyone interested seeing what this person has to offer.

15 hours ago, mle said:

The Zero Sim mod that is BAD with game version 1.58.69.1010 is:   Zero_LessWashHands&GrabDrinks.package 

Lol, what's that even have to do with Romance Pie menus, strange.

Good find though, it's one I wouldn't even suspect.

Using  Zeros RoM mods ATM without issues so far.

Although when using Zero_RoM_MagicHQLessNPCsRequired I still get way too many game generated homeless Spellcasters.

15 hours ago, mle said:

Zero_IR-Cheating

Zero_IR-Cheating.ts4script

Zero_IR-Cheating_SexFriends

Zero_IR-Cheating_SexFriends.ts4script

Zero_NoWalkAwayLikeIdiots

Never mind I found them

Archived