iAFT Removal

hogsmaws

I recently uninstalled iAFT via NMM and i just recently checked to see if I actually got everything. it seems NMM didn't do a good job in removing all the files. I have a question regarding these residual files.

Capture.JPG.70fc746df5bd64b0984692cf50c0bd68.JPG

I just wanted to see if anyone knows if these are files i need?

ty

40 minutes ago, hogsmaws said:

I recently uninstalled iAFT via NMM and i just recently checked to see if I actually got everything. it seems NMM didn't do a good job in removing all the files. I have a question regarding these residual files.

ty

Those files are not from IAFT as such, they are from the esp-less Cicero Dances patch.

44 minutes ago, hogsmaws said:

ty

Aft and IAft came with dances you could request of your followers.  You can dump them safely as they just overroad the vanilla game dances for Cicero and tavern patrons.

10 minutes ago, hogsmaws said:

so EFF allows the recruiting of NPCs that aren't usually recruitable?

yes, in the menu, not very immersive but it works. 

EDIT:

There is also this, more immersive, but maybe not everyone can be recruited.

not that one, another similar one, that is not console.

EDIT2:

I think maybe it was this one I meant.

34 minutes ago, Arthacs said:

yes, in the menu, not very immersive but it works. 

EDIT:

There is also this, more immersive, but maybe not everyone can be recruited.

not that one, another similar one, that is not console.

EDIT2:

I think maybe it was this one I meant.

lol i just tried it out (EFF) and that menu wheel is atrocious. i'll try UFO with this Almost Everyone is an Adventurer

8 minutes ago, sidfu said:

ufo sucks and is heavy on your system the last i tried it. just use neithers and while u at it swap to a better mod manger as NMM will never get a update again and if nexus updates their api again u wont beable to see if mod needs update.

so you like EFF?  i think i may actually use EFF bc i need thr recruiting of non-recruitables.

uninstall iAFT = start new game. below quoted from iAFT page.

Switching from AFT 1.66 and/or updating iAFT mid-game may or may not work and is not recommended.

If you do plan to switch or update mid-game, first use the AFT Reset option to dismiss your followers and follow the instructions that pop up when you use it. Be sure you give the reset function time to complete the process! Then create a clean save by deactivating the mod before making the switch. You can then attempt to make the change, provided the AFT Reset option works properly for you. If it doesn't, begin a new game.

Notice: I am regrettably unable to help troubleshoot issues with custom followers at this point.

Listen to Spoonsinger, Nether follower framework.

3 minutes ago, hogsmaws said:

i'm actually thinking about using EFF but the wheel...

There are three options for the dialogues. One is the regular dialogue thing which everything else uses. I can't stand those radial things either. The dialogue tree isn't as convoluted as AFT and there is an MCM to set stuff.

37 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

For AFT and iAFT I think there is a flower near the tree in Riverwood on the island that the lumber mill is on, you need to select that flower to run a script that cleans all the AFT scripts out of your game before logging off and uninstalling.

I'm not saying you are wrong but I never heard of that and I used to use AFT for quite a while and IAFT for a short while. I never quite figured out what IAFT brought to the table.

9 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I'm not saying you are wrong but I never heard of that and I used to use AFT for quite a while and IAFT for a short while. I never quite figured out what IAFT brought to the table.

iAft just changes the wording on menus I think the nuts and bolts are all the same. 

I only noticed the flower thing because I was harvesting on that island one time, and found it. (it may actually be a butterfly now that I think about it, it has been some time.)

4 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

You can't do this with NFF. ?

Reveal hidden contents

72 in case you are wondering. EFF max is 100.

Farewell.thumb.jpg.f6e7a707fa595ea80290667c74b85e0e.jpg

"Bless 'em all,

bless 'em all,

the long and the short and the tall"

? True.

you don't you use hdt i take it?

19 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

As in hair and clothing etc? No.

What's 'going ghost'?

with HDT lots of times the follower will turn invisible. this happens alot when you have multiple HDT objects and it was explained to me that it's because the engine can't handle all the HDT on screen at once.

Archived