Hand/Wrist Gap. Is that normal?

Hoeffi

Need to look for that seem when naked in both 1st and 3rd person. If the seem does not exist there then naked body and hands match, now you check if armor matches naked hands in 1st and 3rd person then I can tell you what is going on. Right now all I can say is the outfit 1st person mesh does not match the naked 1st person hand mesh and doesn't look like it matches in 3rd person either but you need to free cam up to the side of the arm and look down at hands if there is a gap there otherwise that's just a texture seem and is probably there when naked also.

27 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

If that iss aimed at me then you do it in Bodyslide. But looking at your 3rd person images I don't think that is the problem.

Thx i found it allready but you are right that wasnt the problem :S

7 minutes ago, RW311 said:

Need to look for that seem when naked in both 1st and 3rd person. If the seem does not exist there then naked body and hands match, now you check if armor matches naked hands in 1st and 3rd person then I can tell you what is going on. Right now all I can say is the outfit 1st person mesh does not match the naked 1st person hand mesh and doesn't look like it matches in 3rd person either but you need to free cam up to the side of the arm and look down at hands if there is a gap there otherwise that's just a texture seem and is probably there when naked also.

Okay and how can i fix that ? :S

28 minutes ago, RW311 said:

Build the outfit in bodyslide using same preset you used for body and hands, this should fix the seem in 3rd person and it might fix the 1st person.  If it doesn't... well that can be a can of worms so how important is it to you?

Yes i did this before i take the screenshots ?.  i know that it is broken and that annoyes me. Meh :/

Archived