IGNORED

IF FO4HHS won't lift you as an ASIA Bot

If you find that now with the new update to FO4HHS is out you are not being lifted to the proper shoe height once you become an ASIA bot. The only fix I've found is to open the console and type in "player.setrace 13746"  which will change you to a human and you will instantly lift to the proper height. You should still have all the ASIA abilities but you'll no longer look like an ASIA bot. I've mentioned it in a post on the FO4HHS site on Nexus and we'll just have to see what happens I guess. The lift worked for ASIA with version 1.3 of FO4HHS but it isn't working in the new version for some reason. Hope this helps anyone out there who is about to crush their keyboard like I was.

On 11/24/2019 at 7:49 PM, Oldwolf58 said:

The lift worked for ASIA with version 1.3 of FO4HHS but it isn't working in the new version for some reason. 

The DLL has a check whenever the character has a specific race, one of those human races and synths - there is a list right in the code: 

DefaultRace,HumanRace,GhoulRace,SynthGen1Race,SynthGen2Race,SynthGen2RaceValentine

I guess it's to prevent the HHS from working on incompatible races (like Supermutants... on heels... gosh, I have to erase this from my mind NOW). 

Unfortunately the author has decided not to publish the source code to the DLL - just as it usually happens with extender libraries. TBF I don't understand why so many mod authors have chosen to depend on something that isn't open-sourced and can be dropped by the author at any moment.

26 minutes ago, phillout said:

The DLL has a check whenever the character has a specific race, one of those human races and synths - there is a list right in the code: 

DefaultRace,HumanRace,GhoulRace,SynthGen1Race,SynthGen2Race,SynthGen2RaceValentine

I guess it's to prevent the HHS from working on incompatible races (like Supermutants... on heels... gosh, I have to erase this from my mind NOW). 

Unfortunately the author has decided not to publish the source code to the DLL - just as it usually happens with extender libraries. TBF I don't understand why so many mod authors have chosen to depend on something that isn't open-sourced and can be dropped by the author at any moment.

Well I mentioned it on the mod page so maybe we'll get lucky and the author will update the mod to include the 4 ASIA races.

Thanks for the info.