XEO Ice Elf Problem

_Saraj_

After Installing Xeo and Beautiful People All the races look great and work properly except that 1 i was really looking forward to getting, the ice elf. The problem with the ice elf is that the body is pink (which means it needs a texture) and the face is black but the eyes and the mouth are floating. I checked inside all the required files for mbp and Xeo to work but those files didnt help, I also tried XEORC4 and that didnt solve it. What do i do?

Nope still not working, Though i notice something...There is no XEOM folder in textures, But there is an XEOT folder, Are they just named different?..Idk. But the thnig i want to know is a black face with floating eyes a texture problem, or a mesh problem...If we get that figured out it will narrow things down

sara i can help later with getting ice elf to work do note it'll require some patience i haven't rebuild my personall version of mbp++ in a while so i'll have to check my notes again (can't help now since i'm stuck working and the check would eat up a wee bit too much time atm)

edit: from what i can recall out of my mind there was something in the xeom folder under iceelf from xeosp++ i think not sure i'll have to check and are you trying the regular iceelf or iceelf III? (personally i allways preferred iceelf 3)

i'll have a look into the files later this week time is finally freeing up a bit (raiding in wow + work + the misses = bye time for modding / creating packs ^^)

since i have a day off i should be able to check some stuff out (have to dig out my oblivion files since i haven't installed obli since the last steamfuckup (steam decided to replace some of my fixes by stock files which isn't exactly fun on a 55gb install)

Archived