TamagoClub 1.15c / HiyokoClub1.10a stuff ENG

I had to take a break since I've actually been trying to get things up and running for about a week with no success. I thought that the problem would finally be solved and it was a bit of a blow that it didn't work. I'm pretty mentally fatigued right now though not as much as I was yesterday. I'm going to be really detailed about the things I've tried since maybe the problem is in the details. So originally I didn't have MBP and x117 installed because I didn't want them. When my pc wouldn't give birth I installed them thinking maybe I needed them after all, but it made no difference. I've obviously started several new games when testing things. I've deleted things I was afraid may have been causing conflicts. Obviously didn't work. When downloading there are five things you can download from Hiyoko Generator Gene Forge. The esp only, the WinXP version part 1 and 2, and the normal version part 1 and 2.

I extract both versions into their own empty folders with 7-Zip. WinXP version does not come with link_morph.bat or the xMorph folder so you can't follow the instructions in the readme. Speaking of the readme it's a bit confusing. It says at one point you can delete the xMorph folder and at another to not delete the xMorph folder. I've tried both. Deleting the xMorph folder caused my game to crash seconds after opening it so I've kept the xMorph folder. I haven't tried just installing the WinXP version due to the fact that I can't follow the directions in the readme if I do. I've tried combining the WinXP version and the normal version and when you do that the link_morph.bat says everything is already there. If I try to just install the the normal version that comes with the link_morph.bat when running the link_morph.bat it says multiple already there as well as you do not have sufficient privilege to perform this operation. Which is already ridiculous as I'm the owner. I tried running as administrator but when I do that it says the system cannot find the path specified. I don't understand this part in the readme "\lop\ears0~ears2.nif files have no direct links. You must copy and rename xMorph\lop\ears.egm/.egt/.tri files yourself." I don't even know if that part of the readme is relevant. I've even tried installing Windows Server 2003 Resource Kit Tools though it hasn't seemed to make any difference. I do not have WinXP, I've just been trying everything. I actually have Windows 10.

I'm thinking about temporally turning off Hiyoko Generator Gene Forge to see if the character will at least give birth then. That way I'll know if the problem actually has something to do with gene forge. Also, just a question. If you sleep in game, would you be woken up to give birth and is there danger to the child if you happen to give birth while adventuring? I'm asking because standing around waiting to see if my pc will finally give birth is boring. Anyways, trying to get this thing to work has made me feel like such a noob. It's not like this is the first game I've stuffed full of mods, but this is the first time I've had this much trouble. I feel like even Skyrim hasn't given me as much issue and that's when considering that I've had to completely uninstall and reinstall when I've royally screwed up. I think the difference is that I understood where I went wrong and right now I'm just confused and don't fully understand what I'm messing up. :(

I had a lot of trouble with this stuff too, its a nightmare to get it going. In the end I left the Geneforge out all together. With it out of the equation I was able to have kids just fine. I'm not sure why that one causes so much trouble but I'm happy enough without it. As for the birthing questions, no you do not wake up for it. You get a little notification if its your first but that's it. Although some mods may change this, for me the children just kinda appear next to you there is no animation for it, so yes your kid is in danger if your child is born say in the middle of combat. But they skip the whole infant stage and are capable of defending themselves. Oh, and when you get this working, if you don't have it already I recommend getting the MCS Companion mod. Your kids get a little difficult to manage without it. Fejeena suggested it to me a little earlier in this thread with a link. Its very handy.

You don't need MBP or x117.  Hiyoko Generator Gene Forge does not need any extra files/Mods.

And you use/install the No-MBP HiyokoGenerator.esp.

You don't use Windows XP, so you don't need the XP files.

Have you read the readme?  You only need this part

If you're using Windows Vista or higher, EXACTLY follow what I say.  

1. Install the mod first, just like you would do with any other mod.

2. Browse to your data\meshes\characters\hiyogen folder. You should be able to
 see a .bat file named "link_morph.bat" there.

3. Run that batch file. It should exactly be right there, no other else. If you
 run the script, it will create symbolic links on appropriate locations.

4. Now you can delete the "link_morph.bat" file.  ( You CAN but you must not delete it.  You can ignore step 4 and 5 )

5. Err.. ok, you're set now, I guess. Have fun. Don't delete the xMorph folder.

AGAIN! All you must do

Installation.

Put HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a.7z.001  AND   HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a.7z.002 in a empty folder.

Click HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a.7z.001 and use "Unpack here"  and both files will be unpacked.

Copy everthing in your game folder, meshes, textures and the hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp ( except HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp and the readme )

Then unpack HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100b_ESPONLY.7z

Copy the HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp in your data folder.

Open data\meshes\characters\hiyogen\  and click/run the link_morph.bat

You must not delete anything, no folder or the link_morph.bat.

I would load HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp after HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp.

If you use/have a Bashed Patch. No Lovers, Hiyoko and Tamago Mods( no HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge, no HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp)  in the Bashed Patch !!!! ( Disable the Mods, create Bashed Patch, then enable the mods again.)

Start a new game !!!

---------------------------

You use LoversHiyokoShooter.esp, so you should have a birth animation. Not sure if you wake up  but I think you give birth after you wake up .

---------------------------

You can have children without HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge ( And without any MBP or  x117 files )

You use the No-MBP HiyokoGenerator.esp.

The minimum that you need

TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversTamagoClub.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp ( If you or NPCs want creatures children )

TamagoSetBody.esp ( If you want preg bodies. You don't need it to get children)

Curious, if tamago is set

;Enable/disable player acquiring/depositing sperm after internal cumshot
; 0: disable
; 1: player can get sperm (NPC -> PC)
; 2: player can get sperm and can make NPC pregnant (NPC -> PC, PC -> NPC)
set a4tc.AllowPC  to 2

and this one is

set a3ltc.KokumaroMilk to 0

AANND my pc is a futa, can I still get women knocked up?

Also, is there a way that I can set it so I can get a female npc pregnant, but only get pregnant myself from creatures?

If you are female ( with  futa body meshes) you must set KokumaroMilk to 1, or you can not fertilize NPCs.  It enables female sperm !

Yes you must set AllowPC  to 2.

Sorry there is no creatures check. Can get pregnant yes or no is all you can set.

So even with pc set to 2, I would still need KokumaroMilk set to 1.  Darn, was hoping I could let females use the dildo in lovers settings, use setbody/joystick to be a futa and keep KokumaroMilk at 0 and be able to get females preggers w/o them knocking me up.

Tamago is for "normal" male and female, and if two females have sex none of them can get pregnant (  :s   I hope that's right,... if I remember correctly what I learned at school )

Only with KokumaroMilk to 1 females have sperm.

Yes also if a no-futa girl rapes your futa-player you can get pregnant.

Yeah, did some testing. Well, Nirn is a world where magic exists, so, MAGICAL FUTAS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!  Also explains where my herm dog dick goes when I get pregnant. Too bad TamagoSetbody doesn't take into account for pregnant futas. Not turning every pregnant woman into a futa.

• 1 month later...

Hey, rghost i've downloaded your latest versions from https://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/?tab=comments#comment-295788 and got some questions(also all seem to be working fine & translations are better than in those from the first post).

So:

1) What kind of HiyokoGenerator(with mbp, readme says it's 1.05) is used? As i understand it's some japanese ver translated, based on Purveyor ver from here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/4356-hiyoko-generators-tamago-stuff-x-hiyokoclub-105-tamagoclub-112/ ? Does it allow only female children or both f & m?

Also as i undestood HiyokoGenerator determines how the child will look(gender included)? But i've also seen some parameters in TamagoClub.ini that should determine what the child gender should be.

I'm a bit confused with this.

2) There is a post in https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1973-hiyokogeneratorgeneforge/ that say that * There is a small bug in the main HiyokoClub.esm. Apparently this bug has been there forever because there wasn't many attempts to make and use multiple generators at the same time. I attached a patch to fix this issue. If you have any other generator-type plugin other than this - such as HiyokoGeneratorCreature or HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother, you must install this plugin as well, or modify the HiyokoClub.esm yourself.

Does your ver of HiyokoClub need this fix? I'm not sure if i would use GeneForge yet, cause don't understand completely what it's capable of.

3) Also in https://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/?tab=comments#comment-295651 i've found newer & better translated Tamago Topic V1_02 &

Tamago News V1_03, but not TamagoConfide &TamagoShop(but it seems there are new versions of those here https://www.4shared.com/folder/1kuu4wNQ/TamaHiyo.html ). Will those two be also translated/adapted?

4) How much of a must is HiyokoGenetics? As i get it - mod only copy some stats & skills from parents and and a spell to see some info about the child, nothing more?

5) How does HiyokoQuestTarget should work? As i get it from readme it should show your last 5 children sired on a map if you choose the mod's quest active or give you the ability to teleport to them?

But all i get is a spell that is used on npc(touch) and a quest, that doesn't change anything when i make it active(the mod responsible for children says that there are 2 children in the world).

The  HiyokoGenerator is in the HiyokoClub V1_10a Rev 2.7z (Post 17)  And they are for male and female.

You must use TamagoClub115c_Rev3.7z and HiyokoClub V1_10a Rev 2.7z from Post 17, do not mix it with other versions.

Only the LoversTamagoClub.esp you must take one of the downloads in post 1 ( all versions are the same)

But you can use (post 665)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/page-34?do=findComment&comment=1208186

That the version from Post 17 but with more settings in the ini.

The HiyokoClub.esm fix you must have if you have more than one Generator. if you are not sure if you need it install it.

( Or you can add the script change in the HiyokoClub.esm. That's what I have done; one esp less in my game )

-----------------------------------------------------------

TamagoConfide &TamagoShop : if you translate it we will have a newer version :classic_wink:

-------------

To get children you must have:

Lovers with PK.esm
 TamagoClub.esm
 HiyokoClub.esm

LoversCreature.esm  ( only if you want to have creatures children and sex )

LoversTamagoClub.esp

hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp  ( if you also have a Creatures generator )

HiyokoGenerator.esp     ( the no MBP version if you don't habe MBP )

HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp  (if you want to have creatures children.  HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp is an outdated/buggy one, and it is strongly recommended that you update it to BroodMother right now. )

TamagoSetBody.esp ( if you want preg bodies.  You need the right version for the SetBody version you use )

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreature.esp ( only if you want to have creatures children and sex )

SetBody.esp  (if you use TamagoSetBody )

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

--------------------------

All other tamago/hiyoko mods are optional.

I prefer HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge. I don't have and like MBP.

Then you Load order should be

Spoiler

Lovers with PK.esm
 TamagoClub.esm
 HiyokoClub.esm

LoversCreature.esm  ( only if you want to have creatures children and sex )

LoversTamagoClub.esp

hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp     ( the no MBP version if you don't habe MBP )

HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp

HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp  (if you want to have creatures children.  HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp is an outdated/buggy one, and it is strongly recommended that you update it to BroodMother right now. )

TamagoSetBody.esp ( if you want preg bodies.  You need the right version for the SetBody version you use )

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreature.esp ( only if you want to have creatures children and sex )

SetBody.esp  (if you use TamagoSetBody )

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

I use  MCS  to "manage" my children.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/1569-mad-companionship-spells-mcs-extension-humantouchnpc/

Mad Companionship Spells and MCS Extension  ( You don't need Humantouch )

You can tell your children wait here , and they wait. Or relax here and they walk near the location, eat and sleep.

And you have a spell and dialog option to open the NPC inventory.

2 hours ago, Katsuni said:

Hey, rghost i've downloaded your latest versions from https://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/?tab=comments#comment-295788 and got some questions(also all seem to be working fine & translations are better than in those from the first post).

So:

1) What kind of HiyokoGenerator(with mbp, readme says it's 1.05) is used? As i understand it's some japanese ver translated, based on Purveyor ver from here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/4356-hiyoko-generators-tamago-stuff-x-hiyokoclub-105-tamagoclub-112/ ? Does it allow only female children or both f & m?

Also as i undestood HiyokoGenerator determines how the child will look(gender included)? But i've also seen some parameters in TamagoClub.ini that should determine what the child gender should be.

I'm a bit confused with this.

2) There is a post in https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1973-hiyokogeneratorgeneforge/ that say that * There is a small bug in the main HiyokoClub.esm. Apparently this bug has been there forever because there wasn't many attempts to make and use multiple generators at the same time. I attached a patch to fix this issue. If you have any other generator-type plugin other than this - such as HiyokoGeneratorCreature or HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother, you must install this plugin as well, or modify the HiyokoClub.esm yourself.

Does your ver of HiyokoClub need this fix? I'm not sure if i would use GeneForge yet, cause don't understand completely what it's capable of.

3) Also in https://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/?tab=comments#comment-295651 i've found newer & better translated Tamago Topic V1_02 &

Tamago News V1_03, but not TamagoConfide &TamagoShop(but it seems there are new versions of those here https://www.4shared.com/folder/1kuu4wNQ/TamaHiyo.html ). Will those two be also translated/adapted?

4) How much of a must is HiyokoGenetics? As i get it - mod only copy some stats & skills from parents and and a spell to see some info about the child, nothing more?

5) How does HiyokoQuestTarget should work? As i get it from readme it should show your last 5 children sired on a map if you choose the mod's quest active or give you the ability to teleport to them?

But all i get is a spell that is used on npc(touch) and a quest, that doesn't change anything when i make it active(the mod responsible for children says that there are 2 children in the world).

1. The original version translated (both F / m children).

The options in TamagoClub.ini  for gender  overwrites gender information in sperm. It only works if the generator uses this information (original version is using this info).

3. TamagoShop v1.01 and Tamago Confide v1.02 are already translated. Not by me. They were in an older Tamago thread here. It was 2011/12, so  I don't know where anymore.

4. Thats it. There is a spell which shows the parents and stat modification.

5. If a child is born I get a quest marker on the map. It works for the last 5 children born.

2. I didn't know about it. Was never reported to me, so the changes are not done

18 minutes ago, rghost said:

Updated post 17:

Update 04.01.2018

HiyokoClub V1.10a Rev 3

- Added Hiyoko Generator Gene Forge Fix, you don't need hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp with this version

Awesome, ty! :smile:

Btw maybe you know what is option a4tc.FemaletoFemaleChild from https://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/?page=27&tab=comments#comment-1208186 is responsible for?

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

TamagoConfide &TamagoShop : if you translate it we will have a newer version :classic_wink:

I'm not that good with my english, not to say about japanese :smiley:

3 minutes ago, Katsuni said:

Awesome, ty! :smile:

Btw maybe you know what is option a4tc.FemaletoFemaleChild from https://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/?page=27&tab=comments#comment-1208186 is responsible for?

Someone requested this feature and I added it in TamagoClub v1.15c Rev 4 Alpha 1

It is an addition to a4tc.ForceChildGender and default is disabled (0)

; female fathers can make only female children (0: ForceChildGender; 1: female only)
; If both parents are female then the child will also be female. This needs KokumaroMilk to be enabled
; This works with Hiyoko Generator plugins which use the sperm gender info.
set a4tc.FemaletoFemaleChild to 0

• 1 month later...

What are requirements for getting pregnant? I have installed base TamagoClub and HiyokoClub (with HiyokoGenerator disabled) with HiyokoGenerateBroodMother and TamagoPlayerHUD to verify what's going on. I had following stats during ovulation:

Target: 23

Womb: 6

Sperm 60 (all from rats)

Ovum: 0

Fertilized: 1

Fetus: 0

and I still didn't get pregnant :C I tried setting FertilizationRate to 90 and AdditionalOvulateRate to 90 but didn't help. What do I need to achieve in order to trigger pregnancy and how can I achieve that? Phases cycle properly in general so I think Tamago kind of works... Also - is wait time taken into account by timer? I mean if I wait for 4h then will it recalculate those stats instantly?

Yea, its probably your conception rate as comrade said. The additional ovulation rate just increases your change of have more than one ovum at a time for twins. But It sounds like your tamango is working but the default settings do result in a lot of failed conceptions. And yes wait time counts. I've had a child or two born when I was sleeping and/or waiting.

Spent 2 weekends, 3 days each, trying to get these mods to work. After almost 60 hours, & still getting nowhere. Files not loading properly. Missing esm's, esp's, ini's or something. Especially with the TamagoClub and the HiyokoClub. Either one installs, & the other don't, or visa versa. Game still crashes on start up. got all the mods required that fejeena has suggested from: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/?tab=comments#comment-915257 

Why have't I found a step by step guide like the one I'm about to put below. Has nobody ever created one? How about this....? Can someone help me fill in the blanks sort of. Now, I know ALL of THESE MODS are NOT REQUIRED to run the basic adult sex modding of the game to initiate the sex in the game. I have copied the load order to use as a example from HanPL's Load Order from the topic "https://www.loverslab.com/topic/1048-animations-and-interactions-stopped-working/ Most of these mods I could not find, or I would get sent to several different sites in order to find the one I was looking for, only to have to download something else before I can even get the one I was actually looking for, or I would get VIRUS DETECTED! Aauugghh! Gees!

And of course add between the mods below when to run boss, wrye bash, or game, after each install or not at all.

I think this guide will help out so many people from spending so much time & frustration to play game faster with the correct mods they want to get started. PLEASE, if anyone can help create a guide like this, I would be most grateful!

Guide to installing Oblivion With Adult Mods

1. Install Oblivion (Game of the year edition or whatever) to drive c/games/Oblivion (or c/Bethesda/, or c/steam/etc (wherever)

2. OBSE v20 (or higher)                         http://obse.silverlock.org/ 

3. Install Oblivion Mod Manager      https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/2097 

4. Install unofficial plugins

A. Unofficial Oblivion Patch          https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/5296 

B. Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/10739  

C. As above, other patch with link, & continue D thru Z below with any other official patches, & links.

5. Lovers with PK                          https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/354-lapf/ 

6A. Install Wrye Bash (Option 1)     https://sourceforge.net/projects/oblivionworks/files/Wrye Bash/Wrye Bash 295/ 

6B .Install Boss (Option 2)             http://boss-developers.github.io/

7. TamagoClub                                      (Link)

8. HiyokoClub                                        (Link)

8. x117race                                           (Link)

9. TantrivayliaChimer                             (Link)

10. Beautiful People 2ch-Ed                    (Link)

11. Purge Cell Buffers - Cell Change        (Link)

12. Purge Cell Buffers - Loading              (Link)

13. Map Marker Overhaul.esp                 (Link)

14. Map Marker Overhaul - SI additions   (Link)

15. HUDCompanions                              (Link)

16 Oblivion XP                                       (Link)

17. zzEDialog                                        (Link)

18. TamagoBreak                                  (Link)

19. TamagoNews                                  (Link)

20. TamagoShop                                  (Link)

21. TamagoTopic                                  (Link)

22. TamagoConfide                               (Link)

23. LoversTamagoClub                          (Link)

24. LoversEncounter                             (Link)

25. HiyokoGenerator                             (Link)

26. TamagoSetBody                              (Link)

27. From2ch Lives                                 (Link)

28. F2L_FaceChange                             (Link)

29. From2ch Lives Boss                         (Link)

30. F2LAddon_MSElves                          (Link)

31. F2LHideRaces                                 (Link)

32. HentaiMania2                                  (Link)

33. 117NPCs                                         (Link)

34. LoversBCMSound                             (Link)

35. LoversAdultPlayPlus                         (Link)

36. LoversRaperSRussian                       (Link)

37. LoversTachiCat2                              (Link)

38. LoversProstitute014C                       (Link)

39. LoversSlavePlay                              (Link)

40. LoversBed                                      (Link)

41. LoversSpermSplashEx                      (Link)

42. LoversFSE                                      (Link)

43. LoversLight                                    (Link)

44. LoversSetFlags                               (Link)

45. LoversGhostFix                               (Link)

46. LoversStupidNpc                             (Link)

47. LoversMagic                                   (Link)

48. LoversCrowningIsle                         (Link)

49. Tantrivaylia                                    (Link)

50. Lovers with PK                                (Link)

51. Lovers with PK Extender                  (Link)

52. LoversBackup2                               (Link)

53. SetBody                                         (Link)

54. LadyModelRace                               (Link)

55. DiabloEF 6 in 1                               (Link)

56. VipCxj_HighHeels                           (Link)

57. VipCxjHHTest                                 (Link)

58. AleswellHomeQuest                        (Link)

59. ViljainAleswell                                (Link)

60. DMRA BBB Total Replacer Compilation     (Link)

61. KCS6                                           (Link)

62. HentaiSchoolGirlCollection              (Link)

63. Ta22's 01Army                             (Link)

64. Miche_Elvaan_Underwear              (Link)

65. yangyang_shoes                          (Link)

66. 085 SPB Knit San 2                       (Link)

67. Marg Lena V2                               (Link)

68. 1em_Vilja                                     (Link)

69. 1em_Vilja_as_Custom_by_Xtudo     (Link)

70. yangyang_BowPeep                       (Link)

71. sexycompanion                             (Link)

72. Asylum                                         (Link)

73. Lovers3dorgasmMB2                      (Link)

74. AnvilBayMisteryHouse                    (Link)

75. HentaiLovelyHouse                        (Link)

76. QueensarmoryPQ                          (Link)

77. Lady Flirt                                      (Link)

78. Lady Elegance                               (Link)

79. AT2 01-Shiki Armor Set                  (Link)

80. yangyang_SexyNurse                     (Link)

81. FAL (v0.3)                                     (Link)

82. yangyang_blackswen                     (Link)

83. yangyang_Stockings                      (Link)

84. yangyang_hhshoes                       (Link)

85. yangyang_HWDress                      (Link)

86. SPB Oppai Sensei                         (Link)

87. tribal                                          (Link)

88. Vtoy                                           (Link)

89. VtoyAmazon                                (Link)

90.Bashed Patch, 0                           (Link)

91. LoversMB2                                  (Link)

92. Lovers3dorgasm                         (Link)

93. LoversIdleAnimsPriority                (Link)

94. LoversAnimObjectsPriority            (Link)

Thanks in advance if anyone can help edit this guide or create it, to help others like me with so much time wasted & frustration.

Cazooro

Install Tamago

! I never used SetBody reloaded, hope I did it right. )

Spoiler

Here in post 17
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/?do=findComment&comment=295788
HiyokoClub V1_10a Rev 3.7z.7z
TamagoClub115c_Rev4_Alpha1.7z

or instead of TamagoClub115c_Rev4_Alpha1.7z  you can use TamagoClubV1p15r4a2.7z

post 665 https://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/page-34?do=findComment&comment=1208186
More options in the ini

Only the LoversTamagoClub.esp you must get in post 1  https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=14510 

Install all files.  !!! If you don't use MBP install the HiyokoGenerator.esp from the No-MBP folder !!!
You have now : LoversTamagoClub.esp , HiyokoClub.esm , HiyokoGenerator.esp, LoversTamagoClub.esp, TamagoClub.esm

requirement: A game with working Lovers/LAPF

----------------------------------------------------
next  optional but good

You can use https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46962-hiyokogeneratorgeneforge/?tab=comments#comment-1176285&searchlight=1
HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a.7z.001
HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a.7z.002
Both files in one empty folder and unpack file 001 and both files will be unpacked.

HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100b_ESPONLY.7z  install this last and let overwrite.

requirement: No
-------------------------------------------------------

next
Creatures children
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/565-hiyoko-generator-brood-mother-22-may-2014/

After you installed/activate the Mod...
Browse to your data\meshes\characters\hiyogen folder. You should be able to
see a .bat file named "link_morph.bat" there.
Run that batch file.  (If you don't do it your game will crash when you get the first children )

requirement: LoversCreatures2

---------------------------------------------------------------
next
You need The preg body-armor system
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/14466-tamago-setbody-reboot/
 you need the TamogoSetBody_Reboot_v202.7z  

and Tamago_Outlet_120
https://www.4shared.com/archive/7vjOl_1Yce/Tamago_Outlet_120.html      Or see my PM

and  Vanilla Maternity Clothes  ( If I had read it right you need it to have preg clothes for No-vanilla armor-clothes )
https://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=11646

!!! requirement !!!!
SetBodyReloaded blockhead version and the requirement: Blockhead.
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-setbody-reloaded/?page=18&tab=comments#comment-491779
SetBody_Reloaded_Blockhead_Edition_1_46a_Core.7z
SetBody_Reloaded_Blockhead_Edition_1_46a_Data.7z

Blockhead http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/43752
---------------------------------------------------------------

DONE !

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
optional
A good Mod to manage your children:
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/1569-mad-companionship-spells-mcs-extension-humantouchnpc/
Mad Companionship Spells and MCS Extension  ( You don't need Humantouch )
You can tell your children wait here , and they wait. Or relax here and they walk near the location, eat and sleep.
And you have a spell and dialog option to open the NPC inventory.
Scroll down, at the end of post 1 you see MadCompanionshipSpells_v2.5_MCSExtension_v1.15.7z

Lovers with PK.esm
 TamagoClub.esm
 HiyokoClub.esm
 LoversCreature.esm
 MaternityClothes.esp                                                
 LoversTamagoClub.esp
 HiyokoGenerator.esp ( the no MBP Version if you don't have MBP )
 HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp
 HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp
 TamagoSetBody.esp
...Lovers Mods...

MadCompanionshipSpells.esp                   
MCS extension.esp   

SetBody.esp

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

and  Vanilla Maternity Clothes  ( If I had read it right you need it to have preg clothes for No-vanilla armor-clothes )
https://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach§ion=attach&attach_id=11646

Thanks for the help fejeena. The link above gave this message. The page you requested does not exist. I will do a search for it & see if I can find it. I will have to re-install my oblivion game because I uninstalled it, the mod manager, & all the mods I had. Got frustrated. Oh well, better uninstalling them than throwing my computer out the window right? :smile: Just not sure where to install it to now. I have heard install to C:\Games, or, C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Oblivion, & to C:\Program Files\Bethseda\Oblivion. Which is best? I know Mod Manager goes into Oblivion folder. Thanks again.

Hello fejeena, & thanks for the Vanilla Maternity Clothes 0.3 link. Well this part,

How do I change the default installation path for my games?

Games are installed to the following folder by default:

C:\Program Files\Steam (x86)\SteamApps\Common

You can create an alternate location on any drive, which you can choose in the future when installing games.

1. Navigate to your Steam client 'Settings' menu.

I can't access the settings menu on steam to change the folder settings. It also won't let me install oblivion on D instead of  C. So I installed the game on C:\my games\Oblivion. I uninstalled steam because it had Oblivion in the common folder which I don't really want 2 installations of Oblivion. Now not sure if I even want to re-install steam because it might reinstall oblivion back in the common folder again giving me 2 versions again. Now, not sure where to install steam, because I can't install to D which is a removable device. Thanks again.

I don't use Steam... ( For about 2 years my computer is Steam free :classic_wink: )

My first Steam game was Skyrim. I bought a disc version in a shop and installed it in E:

After the installation I had to connect with the internet and activate Skyrim at Steam.  Then Steam was installed....I think in E:

You can not install the game on the removeable hart disk ( and you can not move Steam to a removeable hart disk )

But it is fine when Steam and the game is not in C:programfiles (86)

You can ceate a new folder "All my Games" or "My Games"....

You can install Steam in the same folder.

Cool, thanks for the info & help, really appreciate it. 

Update

I think I may have found the problem. It seems when I create a new mod using Mod Manager, then add archive... the 7z folders I select with Hiyoko, Tamago, & a few others,are not right. The folder should not contain a folder before the data files. It's like this...7Zip\LoversTamagoClub104_eng\Data. OK that zip needs the name of the zip on the zip, not an extra folder before the actual data folder. I think that's where the Mod Manager is getting confused at. I have found 3 folders like this, & it's a small problem than can be easily overlooked, but can have major problems when trying to install mods. So thanks for your help fejeena. I can finally play my game. Will have to check out some of your mods too.