Animations not playing

The  characters just stand there no T pose just can hear the sound 

>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory. If you use SKSE, this can be fixed by starting Skyrim once through Steam.<<
FNIS Behavior V7.5   11/20/2019 11:51:29 PM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\

Skeleton(hkx) female: Unknown (126 bones)   male: Unknown (126 bones)
FNIS.ini InstantExecute=1
FNIS.ini RedirectFiles=C:/Users/there/AppData/Local/ModOrganizer/NewName/mods/FNIS output
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading FNISBase V7.5 ... 
Reading SexLab V1.62 ... 
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ... 
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Creature Pack not installed

1367 animations for 4 mods successfully included (character).

1 Warning(s).
Generated files redirected to C:/Users/there/AppData/Local/ModOrganizer/NewName/mods/FNIS output

THATS MY FNIS help pliss

2 hours ago, neverendskyrim said:

my xp32e overwrites my SOS is that an issue?

No. That's how it's supposed to be.

2 hours ago, neverendskyrim said:

the xp32 version on mo2 is 4.63 meanwhile on the nexus page its 4.64

You don't have to get a new version of anything just because it's newer, but it might be a good idea to read the changelog.

Frankly, animations are a bit over my head, but during my long and frustrating error-search a long time ago, I found out a few things:

1. It's recommended to turn off the esp file that comes with XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended. That is, leave all the other files active, just turn off the esp. That is because the esp is reported to cause a number of weirdnesses in the game and even the author himself recommends turning it off unless you need it for a specific reason.

2. RaceMenu is supposed to make NetImmerse Override redundant. It doesn’t. RaceMenu does contain a file titled nioverride.dll, but it's a different version and in fact has been repeatedly reported to crash the game. If you use RaceMenu, turn that dll file off and keep the original NetImmerse Override.

However, things may be different in newer versions. That's why it's important to read the mod descriptions and follow the instructions very carefully.

1 hour ago, Wolborg said:

You don't have to get a new version of anything just because it's newer, but it might be a good idea to read the changelog.

so i tried all of xp32e versions still nothing, the version 4.51 has 836k downloads and 115 skeletons i recall long ago my fnis had 115 as well not sure if thats the one i had before i stopped playing 

1. It's recommended to turn off the esp file that comes with XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended. That is, leave all the other files active, just turn off the esp. That is because the esp is reported to cause a number of weirdnesses in the game and even the author himself recommends turning it off unless you need it for a specific reason.

what do you mean by this? uncheck the esp in mo2?

2. RaceMenu is supposed to make NetImmerse Override redundant. It doesn’t. RaceMenu does contain a file titled nioverride.dll, but it's a different version and in fact has been repeatedly reported to crash the game. If you use RaceMenu, turn that dll file off and keep the original NetImmerse Override.

I have no issues with RaceMenu, NetImmerse overwrites racemenu in my mo2 tho

is there a video or something u can link me sry im so lost with this

13 hours ago, Wolborg said:

The first thing to do is make sure you have all these installed:

HDT Physics Extensions

FNIS

NetImmerse Override

RCAE

Realistic Ragdolls and Force

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

Read their instructions most carefully. Make sure nothing overwrites XPMSE.

Well, he already has FNIS unless he conjured the output from thin air.

NIO is part of Racemenu so if he has RM then he doesn't need to get the standalone NIO. And what you said is incorrect.

No idea why RCAE would be required.

Realistic Ragdolls is not required as XPMSE does ragdolling and has for several years.

The OP already has XPMSE skeleton as it shows in the FNIS output.

Judging by the number of bones, I would guess that the OP has one of the latest versions of XPMSE  and that nothing has overwitten it.

5 minutes ago, neverendskyrim said:

what do you mean by this? uncheck the esp in mo2?

Yes. Either

a) uncheck it in the right pane or

b) double-click on the mod in the left pane, go to Optional ESPs and move the esp file from "Available ESPs" to "Optional ESPs".

If you have a newer version of MO, things may have slightly different names, but this is the principle.

8 minutes ago, neverendskyrim said:

is there a video or something

I don't know any. I just tried out this and that and asked questions on forums. It was a lot of work. But eventually I got the animations working and they've been working properly ever since.

I'll try and find my old notes tomorrow. Maybe I've written down something helpful. I kept records of my mod testing but not very consistently.

16 hours ago, neverendskyrim said:

FNIS.ini InstantExecute=1
FNIS.ini RedirectFiles=C:/Users/there/AppData/Local/ModOrganizer/NewName/mods/FNIS output

I would guess that the problem lies with something to do with this. I don't use MO myself but I do not recall ever seeing either of those two lines in anyone's FNIS output before.

16 hours ago, neverendskyrim said:

Generated files redirected to C:/Users/there/AppData/Local/ModOrganizer/NewName/mods/FNIS output

Or that one either.

Maybe something to do with how you have FNIS set up with MO?

The XPMSE esp can be deactivated and all you loose is the options for weapon sheathing positions. It saves you an esp slot too.

It might help if you posted a load order so we can see if you have all the mods that are needed. You may also want to give a bit more information on exactly what the problem is.

You appear to be talking about human on human animations as you don't have the creature pack installed. What mod or mods are you using to initiate the animations?

First thing would be to find out about those three lines in the FNIS output.

Yeah, it would seem the newest versions of SexLab Framework and XPMSE have fewer requirements.

That's why it's very important to carefully follow the instructions for the version one is using.  :-)

I'm glad someone who knows more about this than I do has joined this discussion.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

I would guess that the problem lies with something to do with this. I don't use MO myself but I do not recall ever seeing either of those two lines in anyone's FNIS output before.

i followed a youtube video on how to add fnis in mo2 so thats what i got, what do u use? vortex? 

So far now the animals animation work, but still no animations for humans and human like creatures

29 minutes ago, neverendskyrim said:

what do u use? vortex? 

NMM

21 minutes ago, neverendskyrim said:

how do i post a load order?  sry im new at this

No worries. It can be done from MO but I don't know how. Easy way is from LOOT. The three vertical dots in the top right - choose copy load order or whatever it says. Come her and either use the spoiler icon (the eye next to the smiley) or type [ spoiler ] without the spaces. Hit return and paste the load order text (not a text file) into the post.

Hit return and type [ /spoiler ] without the spaces but with the forward slash.

For screenshots save as jpg and drag to the paperclip below left.

FYI You are correct about XPMSE having 115 bones in previous versions. It has changed recently due to changes FactoryClosed has made to it.

Right. So if the creatures are going through the motions we can assume that everything is okay with them. If you are using MNC then have a look at the description page there. MMG has one of, if not the, best FAQs/guides out there.

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  6  6     SexLab.esm
  7  7     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
  8  8     CreatureFramework.esm
  9  9     SexLabAroused.esm
 10  a     HighResTexturePack01.esp
 11  b     HighResTexturePack02.esp