Enhanced Character Edit plus CharacterMakingExtender

Seren

ECE+CME plugins load order?

I cannot get this to work with "showracemenu", my game just freezes, and yes, I'd uninstalled RaceMenu and removed the junk ".pex" files.

Got it working when RM was still installed though, but without the CME sliders.

Does anyone know the correct load order for 09h?

New issue: How do I get facepaints to work with ECE? I still see the default ones everytime I install. So I assume I drop themin the enhanced folder? But where? Just anywhere orin the female folder with Moles?

if you are using the ygnord, they go in the standard places.

ygnord uses default tri files.

hey by the way, does it even work for anyone when you upgrade to skse 1.6.9?

it broke for me complaining about being unable to call pypayrus scripts and can't find something.

New issue: How do I get facepaints to work with ECE? I still see the default ones everytime I install. So I assume I drop themin the enhanced folder? But where? Just anywhere orin the female folder with Moles?

if you are using the ygnord, they go in the standard places.

ygnord uses default tri files.

it broke for me complaining about being unable to call pypayrus scripts and can't find something.

I'm not.

Any ideas?

EDIT: It works now as intended. Somehow it didn't install correctly. I SURE FIXED IT NOW!!!! It works! lol

Works for me.

yeah i figured out what i did wrong.

turns out that installing a newer race compatibility mod breaks it.

also i found that certain tri files from some face mods will break it, so i would advise people to make sure to pick a race and stick to it.  i found out that replacing the tri files made the morphs stop working.

then again swapping mods is a great way to make the game unplayable after a while.

also i found that certain tri files from some face mods will break it, so i would advise people to make sure to pick a race and stick to it.  i found out that replacing the tri files made the morphs stop working.

then again swapping mods is a great way to make the game unplayable after a while.

Well of course it stops working if you replace the default .tri files. CME uses the *chargen files as some form of storage. Also it probably has hardcoded the amount of vanilla shapes there are, add more and it'll break.

Why would you want to replace it though? ECE is already inside the .tri files at meshes/CharacterMakingExtender

Well of course it stops working if you replace the default .tri files. CME uses the *chargen files as some form of storage. Also it probably has hardcoded the amount of vanilla shapes there are, add more and it'll break.

Why would you want to replace it though? ECE is already inside the .tri files at meshes/CharacterMakingExtender

experimenting, and ran updates tri files with more stuff, that is where a lot of them come from.

experimenting, and ran updates tri files with more stuff, that is where a lot of them come from.

Not. Not since CME appeared. All your custom stuff goes in the directory I mentioned in my last post. You no longer touch the vanilla tris. The most you can do to vanilla stuff is modify the existing morphs. As I said, if you add or remove morphs, CME screws up.

And all the ECE stuff is already in the directory I mentioned, you don't have to and must not do anything besides installing the ECE+CME pack.

Also Ran hasn't updated since the last release of 0.9h, so you don't need to add anything in his blog since everything he's released for it is already included.

Is 9.0i an update of 9.0h? I can't find a download for the 9.0h version. The two download links are down, so I went to the source you provided (http://skyrimshot.bl...g-entry-22.html). Want to know if I downloaded the right one before I install it. Thanks.

With ygnord race: ECE 0.9i 追加種族「ygNord」あり版

Without ygnord race: ECE 0.9i 追加種族「ygNord」なし版

Pick one.

Patch notes on 9.0i :

Miss Fix the file path of the man ygnord. Clean formlist.

Fixes the following corresponding CME3.9 CME3.9

Add a color slider

Correct the length of the leg slider

So that you can change the maximum value of the slider (work required)

NPC to work with the data you have changed the size of the head-neck length

Add (Skeleton only required) at the waist slider

YgNord the skeleton for women the length of the neck by default

The formula for the integral of the slider added (internal specifications) the ternary operator

Has anyone tried making a follower with ECE features? How did that turn out for you?

I'm asking because when I am done, my character looks...fugly(see:nothing like the .npc file). 

<.<

Has anyone tried making a follower with ECE features? How did that turn out for you?

I'm asking because when I am done, my character looks...fugly(see:nothing like the .npc file). 

<.<

You first save the face to the slot 24 ingame.

Then in the CK, you load the .NPC, reset the chargen sliders, and then select the nose type 32 (if you can't select it, load ECE for it, you can delete ECE as a master later).

This works by CME saving the whole morph of your character's head to the *chargen.tri files in the NoseType32 shape key. Thus allowing to have everything not supported by the CK in an NPC. Once you generate the chargen data, it doesn't matter if the user of the mod has ECE+CME or not, it stays hardcoded in the facegen nif.

Is 9.0i an update of 9.0h? I can't find a download for the 9.0h version. The two download links are down, so I went to the source you provided (http://skyrimshot.bl...g-entry-22.html). Want to know if I downloaded the right one before I install it. Thanks.

With ygnord race: ECE 0.9i 追加種族「ygNord」あり版

Without ygnord race: ECE 0.9i 追加種族「ygNord」なし版

Pick one.

Patch notes on 9.0i :

Miss Fix the file path of the man ygnord. Clean formlist.
     Fixes the following corresponding CME3.9 CME3.9
     Add a color slider
     Correct the length of the leg slider
     So that you can change the maximum value of the slider (work required)
     NPC to work with the data you have changed the size of the head-neck length
     Add (Skeleton only required) at the waist slider
     YgNord the skeleton for women the length of the neck by default
     The formula for the integral of the slider added (internal specifications) the ternary operator

<.<

Thank you sir. I shall download the non ynord one now.

Small question in order to add the slider to custom races it says to make a new ECE_AddRaces.ini file but where do you place this file once it's created and you have all you need in it?

just by looking at the blog it doesn't give much info on that and google translate doesn't help lol I can read broken english pretty well but sometimes it gets a bit confusing to understand.

Has anyone managed to get this to successfully set up to work with jiitek children of the sky mod? using this over the race menu and the dumbed down version of enhanced character editor you find at nexus is what I'd like due to the amount of options and the lack of color slider option besides race menu's which completely bugs out CoS and shrinks the character body/skeleton during character creation really kills it.

My previous questions about adding custom race thing was related to this but after trying and seeing the results which I suspect is due to the presets and what not basically go to change anything and you get fugly huge heads and faces and are unable to change anything after that.

Archived