Enhanced Character Edit plus CharacterMakingExtender

Seren

I can not run the Bouncing Butt Effect  of Dragonfly TBBP with ECE 1.2 (new version), CBBE 3.2 and XP32 Skeleton 1.91 SexLab fixed version:

1) What should I do to have the TBBP effect with ECE + CBBE, and waist and neck sliders working ?

2) In what order and how do I install the mods ?

3) There are different settings in ECE 1.2 and Xp32 Skeleton 1.91, which I have select ?

4) I always have to overwrite the corresponding files, or wrapped it ?

I used BodySlide CB + + and I installed all optional file with NMM: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32731/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D32731&pUp=1

but maybe I did not understand how and when to use it ?

There are days that I feel, but without sucess, I hope you can help me! :)

• 3 months later...

Has anyone managed to get this to successfully set up to work with jiitek children of the sky mod? using this over the race menu and the dumbed down version of enhanced character editor you find at nexus is what I'd like due to the amount of options and the lack of color slider option besides race menu's which completely bugs out CoS and shrinks the character body/skeleton during character creation really kills it.

My previous questions about adding custom race thing was related to this but after trying and seeing the results which I suspect is due to the presets and what not basically go to change anything and you get fugly huge heads and faces and are unable to change anything after that.

Sorry for the late reply -_-

ECE and Racemenu always worked for me. Install CoTS first, then ECE. Don't overwrite the skeleton or the items in the 'character assets' folder. NMM will tell you what mod's items you are replacing. Anything that is Jiitek, you can skip.

Hi, everyone!

So i made a follower with all the directions, and wanted to make a second one. After finishing all the instructions, when selecting nose32, it recalled the first follower's face. I went in game and saved the second follower's face to slot 24, tried it again, but it was still giving me the first face.

Anyone have an idea how to work around this? thanks =)

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

it may sound like that, but i tried it again with a fairly clean version of skyrim, no armor or body mods, try to unequip the rags i was wearing, then instacrash. i turn off ECE and everything works fine. Also, i am in fact using the latest versions of both skyrim and skse.

I've had issues like that a few times during skeleton switches or body style changes. One culprit has been the obvious wrong body/skeleton for the armor I was wearing. Another was not running FNIS after the change. I'm not a ECE/CME user but, if ECE installs a skeleton then not registering animations may be your issue. I hope this helps because I know it can be very frustrating.

Archived