Enhanced Character Edit plus CharacterMakingExtender

Seren

Well, I guess you should have the latest patch for Skyrim and that's it.

Do take note that there is no Ygnord race anymore and you're the only one in the game that uses ECE. Through scripting they managed to redirect the meshes/tris/textures to just the player.

It doesn't conflict with it' date=' it simply doesn't work with it. The extender adds more sliders/options to edit a character's face.

[/quote']

I asked because there's no slider is added in race menu after I installed this mod (last load order). And yes this is a wonderful update, modified alot of face parts. :)

Has anyone been able to make it work?

Whenever I do showracemenu with a female character it reverts to an ugly looking default and none of the morph sliders work.

I have SKSE 1.6.6.

EDIT: Nevermind, updated CharacterMakingExtender with the one in skup and it works.

You can't use it with the old ECE. Ygnord doesn't exist in this version and right now there is no alternative. Maybe it'll come later.

There was an alternative. I also made it work with YgNord by separating it from ECE and setting up the appropiate ini stuff. I think I'm more or less starting to understand how to configure it for custom races.

There's been an update to ECE 0.9. It supposedly comes with CME 3.6, but the readmes are for 3.5. CME 3.6 is somewhere else, I tried to make it work with that ECE 0.9c+CME package, but couldn't get the new features (new category for load slot and head scale) to work.

Also it would be nice to change the thread's name to Enhanced Character Edit and CharacterMakingExtender, since this will probably get many more updates.

Well, that's fast... Right now SKUP won't load for me. Do you have a download link?

I mainly provided the initial translation so that the author/others have a good start. Maybe for a final version I will contact the author if it's necessary.

Well' date=' that's fast... Right now SKUP won't load for me. Do you have a download link?

I mainly provided the initial translation so that the author/others have a good start. Maybe for a final version I will contact the author if it's necessary.

[/quote']

Seems like it's translated already, i'm giving you the links anyway :)

Again two versions, one with YGNord, one without.

Without YGNord: http://www.mediafire.com/?n3k1wc4g47wul8f

With YGNord: http://www.mediafire.com/?wq89yxl4q19lhfa

When charactermakingextender is enabled I get this bug where the weapon disappears when loading a savegame. sheathing it and taking it out fixes it, anyone else have this problem?

Probably the same bug as racemenu, they're using a skse script function that updates the player's nodes. Not much to do about it except for not saving with anything unsheathed and waiting for a future skse version.

Archived