Better Bottoms for Male Sims

5 hours ago, aynak85 said:

Copied all the files and I still don't see the option to change this anywhere. Can anyone help me?

Correct. you need to change these in CAS in the Skin Details section. If you are changing an existing Sim in your game you may need to use the CAS cheat "cas.fulleditmode"

Press Ctrl + Shift + C to bring up the cheat console. Enter testingcheats true. Enter cas.fulleditmode (this enables you to make full edits, like when you start a new game)

• 1 month later...
On 1/18/2020 at 6:22 PM, Dominator5631 said:

What body hair mod is that in the preview images?

I use several body hair mods.

The primary ones are from Luumia Sims:  https://luumiasims.com/ccpage

XLD did some recolors: https://xldsims.tumblr.com/post/155480567079/new-years-2017-luumiasimslumialoversims-body

There's a few by S-Club on The Sims Resource.

And finally these: https://erling1974.tumblr.com/post/140082294450/body-hair-variations-as-requested-by

• 1 year later...

Sorry for bothering you, but i have to ask that i can't find the bottom shape in the skin tone or the skin details section although i have installed and check that whether or not the packages were on. Can you snap the location of the picture where to choose the bottom shape for me please? Thank you.

P/s I have taken  pictures of the skin tone menu and the bodies menu for easy checking out

image.png

image.png

image.png

• 3 months later...

Normally CC content for enhanced body features are found within CAS at one of two places. Face>Skin Detail  ~or~ Body>Tattoo.

Male and Female genitalia parts may also be found within CAS  underpants or accessories like rings in clothing.

Depending upon creator, detailed genitalia may also be found in-game by selecting Wicked>Personalization>Body Selector>This Sim

Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2021 at 2:00 PM, Darks0ul said:

Sorry for bothering you, but i have to ask that i can't find the bottom shape in the skin tone or the skin details section although i have installed and check that whether or not the packages were on. Can you snap the location of the picture where to choose the bottom shape for me please? Thank you.

P/s I have taken  pictures of the skin tone menu and the bodies menu for easy checking out

image.png

image.png

image.png

Sorry for the delay.  I don't seem to be getting notifications.  When you put these in your mods folder you will find them in "Skin Details," which is the same tab for wrinkles and freckles - It's usually where you will find any skin overlay custom content.  Zoom in on your Sim's face and the Face options will appear.  Go to Skin Details.

On 12/20/2021 at 9:00 AM, superdoug said:

How well do these work with Golyhawhaw's overlays? I love to use those, and lament that none of the butt details seem  to show on them.

Generally with any full body overlays these will not work, they will not even appear if the overlay already has an ass overlay.  The full body overlay takes priority.

5 hours ago, Rammit Innmee said:

Nevertheless, I'd still download it alongside this mod if it existed. Let's face it, all tops deserve a better bottom with a better bottom. ?

For better performing bottoms, and even better tops, I would recommend the animations by Khlas!