Looking for a mod that affects "Red" from Big town

Chris2999

Its been a long time since I played TTW but I remember about a mod that during the quest "Big trouble in big town" you could speak with red on her cell and have her promise sexual favors to you if you save the town, and after you do so you can have sex with her anytime you want, it doesnt appear to to be TTW quest overhaul since I have it and its not triggering, if it is, its not triggering for some reason. Anybody knows what I am talking about?

7 hours ago, Chris2999 said:

Its been a long time since I played TTW but I remember about a mod that during the quest "Big trouble in big town" you could speak with red on her cell and have her promise sexual favors to you if you save the town, and after you do so you can have sex with her anytime you want, it doesnt appear to to be TTW quest overhaul since I have it and its not triggering, if it is, its not triggering for some reason. Anybody knows what I am talking about?

I did think it was from TTW Overhaul, but perhaps it's from the Addon package.

I do know it's for either 2, because I played it a lot in the past.

Archived