[mod] JARB: It's just a r@#! button

JARB: It's just a r@#! button

A very small, simple mod that's supposed to feel like a vanilla feature. Adult male rulers gain a new targeted decision to force themselves on fertile-aged female members of their court (including any prisoners, wives, or family members). There's a few restrictions: You can't be kind, chaste, imprisoned, etc. You'll gain the lustful trait and the victim may potentially become depressed, wounded, or pregnant and also gains a reason to imprison you, if she can. Includes an option to keep assaulting her occasionally without needing to take further decisions, so long as she remains a valid target. This can also be stopped manually at any time.

FAQ:

Requires patch 2.8 (Jade Dragon) or more recent.

No DLC required.

Player-only decision; it won't be taken by the AI.

It should be fully compatible with other mods and total conversions. It will even count towards the 'making the eight' ambition if you're running the AGOT mod. You may need to add a dependency in the .mod file if the button isn't showing up in-game.

To install, unzip it in your ...Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings II/mod folder.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2019 at 9:49 AM, \daddy/ said:

help they say file not found

I'm unable to replicate the problem and I can't help, sorry.

On 12/1/2019 at 8:32 PM, A Viceroy said:

DoEs It WoRk FoR fUtAnArI?
ThAnKs.
(imagine it as a capital question mark and lowercased period)

Not sure if serious, but I dunno. The relevant code requires the target to be female and the player character to not be female, so it depends on whether or not futas are considered female in the code and I don't know anything about futa mods. It would be easy to mod the mod to remove the gender requirements, if you want. Search the files for "is_female" and then just delete those lines. This would probably cause unintended bugs though.