Is there a detailed guide somewhere for NSFW modding Skyrim that walks you through the whole process?

So far I've only been able to find the absolute basics of modding (how to use Mod Organizer, LOOT, etc) and how to install SexLab. Outside of that I've been experimenting with body mods, and just randomly installing mods from the site.

However, I feel like what I'm doing is not the most clean way to do things, and sometimes stuff breaks.

Is there a guide where the entire process is explained, like from setting up Mod Organizer, to how to make characters look great and installing mods properly?

46 minutes ago, fighuass said:

So far I've only been able to find the absolute basics of modding (how to use Mod Organizer, LOOT, etc) and how to install SexLab. Outside of that I've been experimenting with body mods, and just randomly installing mods from the site.

However, I feel like what I'm doing is not the most clean way to do things, and sometimes stuff breaks.

Is there a guide where the entire process is explained, like from setting up Mod Organizer, to how to make characters look great and installing mods properly?

You won't find MO here but this is the best guide to getting started that I know of:

The first two posts are what you are looking for in order to get started. There are plenty of MO users here on LL and, since I just recommended a guide that uses NMM instead, I expect you will soon be hearing from them!

Okay, just tried following those.

Now, my character is stuck in a sort of floating T-pose... tried reinstalling XP32 and running FNIS a few times.

Honestly I feel like I should just quit at this point, this stuff's damn complex.

EDIT: Had to tick a patch in FNIS for PCEA, fixed it.

38 minutes ago, fighuass said:

Okay, just tried following those.

Now, my character is stuck in a sort of floating T-pose... tried reinstalling XP32 and running FNIS a few times.

Honestly I feel like I should just quit at this point, this stuff's damn complex.

Run FNIS again and post the output here. It normally begins with a description of your skeleton and ends with the number of animations that you've successfully loaded. It is a simple copy and paste.

And the word for Skyrim modding is "tedious." It is not for the impatient.

Archived