Unable to get a BJ :(

Almost out of the blue sometime after downloading Sexout Affairs, I realized my male character couldn't receive oral sex. Every time a speech check is available to receive oral, it plays the animation for giving oral to the female actor.

Is there anyway to fix this? What is a likely cause? Will my character ever get his pistol wet again?

Maybe your character is just particularly giving in such matters?

HA! :D

Fixed it, btw! Some animations such as BJ ones from Female actors worked as normal after I finally received head in a randomly selected act instead of specifying to perform oral! I thought that bug would last longer than five seconds! XD

Fixed it' date=' btw! Some animations such as BJ ones from Female actors worked as normal after I finally received head in a randomly selected act instead of specifying to perform oral! I thought that bug would last longer than five seconds! XD

[/quote']

Hey.

Was it particular to Affairs that the blowjob didn't work? Or for blowjobs in general?

If it it's particular to Affairs (means: Inga won't give you head) that's probably on me, but if it doesn't work anywhere else, it's more than likely that some other plugin is messing with that.

Fixed it' date=' btw! Some animations such as BJ ones from Female actors worked as normal after I finally received head in a randomly selected act instead of specifying to perform oral! I thought that bug would last longer than five seconds! XD

[/quote']

Hey.

Was it particular to Affairs that the blowjob didn't work? Or for blowjobs in general?

If it's particular to Affairs (means: Inga won't give you head) that's probably on me, but if it doesn't work anywhere else, it's more than likely that some other plugin is messing with that. The random animation picker in general is kind of messy that way, this problem occured often in conjunction with the Sexual Innuendo override.

Archived