Brahmin bulls?

3 hours ago, theuglyamerican said:

Hey all, is there any mod that provides male brahmin? And if so, is there any sexual content for brahmin bulls?

https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Brahmiluff

Yes, you can get male brahmins, by having Nuka World. And if Vadar's animations cover the original Brahmin in the base game, they will work on the Brahmiluff's too since they use the same skeleton.

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't made stuff with brahmins.

They might suffer the same fate like the deathclaws where the behaviors really suck to do aninmations.

Can't take a look at these since a lot of my stuff, inculding almost all my electronics, are currently in the hands of some people in uniforms.

16 hours ago, Vader666 said:

I haven't made stuff with brahmins.

They might suffer the same fate like the deathclaws where the behaviors really suck to do aninmations.

Can't take a look at these since a lot of my stuff, inculding almost all my electronics, are currently in the hands of some people in uniforms.

Wow, OK, question from complete ignorance here, but the behaviors scripted for a creature limit the kinds of sex animations that can be used?

Most  actors ( Humans and Creatures ) got behaviors that can handle 2 dynamic called animations so while one anim is playing you can call another one and build a scene out of stages.

Some creatures ( i know of Deathclaws and cats so far ) have "simpler" behaviors, they can only handle a single dynamic called animation.

The result is that you can only call one animation and either have to wait until its done or break it on purpose and then call the next one.

In addition to that they can't handle looped animations that are dynamic call.

There are ways around that but it surely is an inconvinience.

11 hours ago, Vader666 said:

Most  actors ( Humans and Creatures ) got behaviors that can handle 2 dynamic called animations so while one anim is playing you can call another one and build a scene out of stages.

Some creatures ( i know of Deathclaws and cats so far ) have "simpler" behaviors, they can only handle a single dynamic called animation.

The result is that you can only call one animation and either have to wait until its done or break it on purpose and then call the next one.

In addition to that they can't handle looped animations that are dynamic call.

There are ways around that but it surely is an inconvinience.

Interesting! Thank you for the explanation.

Archived