Loking for adult themed settlement items?

First thanks for any help. I.m looking for mods with adult themed settlement items. I've seen some pictures/videos but am having trouble finding all of the mods.

For example I I was wondering if there were any adult statue mods. Something similar to Sexy Skyrim Statues  only buildable. 

Also seen things like animated dildo machines. Something like in the picture below.

I saw someone had an adult milk machine retexture that I couldn't find it. 

or any other suggestions.

dildo.png

On 11/13/2019 at 7:42 PM, taxman251 said:

First thanks for any help. I.m looking for mods with adult themed settlement items. I've seen some pictures/videos but am having trouble finding all of the mods.

For example I I was wondering if there were any adult statue mods. Something similar to Sexy Skyrim Statues  only buildable. 

Also seen things like animated dildo machines. Something like in the picture below.

I saw someone had an adult milk machine retexture that I couldn't find it. 

or any other suggestions.

dildo.png

The object in the picture is from one of Crazy's animation packs. I dont have those loaded currently but it is definitely from one of his packs.

Spoiler
On 11/16/2019 at 12:36 PM, Olmech said:

The object in the picture is from one of Crazy's animation packs. I dont have those loaded currently but it is definitely from one of his packs.

I've actually been curious about that, was wondering a while ago where the fuck that thing came from.

Will have to dig that up, cheers.

Archived