IGNORED

Your mods don't work anymore after the last EA patch? read this.

3 minutes ago, SariasLady937 said:

I wonder if cc is affected too or just all the whims stuff

It should be most script mods I heard that even some tools are broken due to this update (like sims 4 mod conflict detector is broken for me) as well so we will have to wait until the weekend probably since it will depend on how many mods you have and how long it takes for the mod creators to update their mods

9 minutes ago, Sims4Newblet said:

Could that be what's causing a crash after I select a household to play?

Yes in my case I can open the game and even edit my sims and go into the build mode of lots what causes the crashes is when you go to load your households as you are now attempting to load mod scripts that are not compatible with the latest version of the sims 4 so if you want to play again you either have to uninstall the mods or wait for a bit until the mod authors update their mods to work for the latest version of sims 4

3 minutes ago, Ascend the Apprenticeship said:

Yes in my case I can open the game and even edit my sims and go into the build mode of lots what causes the crashes is when you go to load your households as you are now attempting to load mod scripts that are not compatible with the latest version of the sims 4 so if you want to play again you either have to uninstall the mods or wait for a bit until the mod authors update their mods to work for the latest version of sims 4

Oh okay! This is my first forced update with mods involved so I wasn't sure - Thank you!

Do you happen to know if it's just the mods with scripts that have to be updated (i,e, WW and Nisa's perversions), or the if animations (that has no script but needs WW) have to be updated too? Sorry for asking too much.

4 minutes ago, Sims4Newblet said:

Oh okay! This is my first forced update with mods involved so I wasn't sure - Thank you!

Do you happen to know if it's just the mods with scripts that have to be updated (i,e, WW and Nisa's perversions), or the if animations (that has no script but needs WW) have to be updated too? Sorry for asking too much.

I would have to check to be sure (not at my main pc right now) but your cc that modifies how your sims look should almost always be unaffected (i did have some eyelashes bug a bit a go though so rip that) but WW and Nisa's perversions are most likely some of the mods causing your crashes your animations shouldn't be causing you to crash but I have been wrong before (you might be better off asking someone who knows more than me :/ as I am quite the novice compered to the other great people on this forum) but if you truly want to play sims 4 right now you could always try removing them and if it still crashes upon loading you could try doing the 50/50 method until you can play again

8 minutes ago, Ascend the Apprenticeship said:

I would have to check to be sure (not at my main pc right now) but your cc that modifies how your sims look should almost always be unaffected (i did have some eyelashes bug a bit a go though so rip that) but WW and Nisa's perversions are most likely some of the mods causing your crashes your animations shouldn't be causing you to crash but I have been wrong before (you might be better off asking someone who knows more than me :/ as I am quite the novice compered to the other great people on this forum) but if you truly want to play sims 4 right now you could always try removing them and if it still crashes upon loading you could try doing the 50/50 method until you can play again

No worries, I can wait! I was just more worried about having to find all the future animations updates xD So crossing my fingers they'll be good after the mod scripts figure it out. Thank you for your info though, was really helpful! 

I'm not having the crash issue that every one else seems to be having, but my issue is similar. Ever since the update, my Sims refuse to have sex. They continuously reject the advances of their spouse. I tried repairing the game, deleting the cache and uninstalling all mods/cc. I've tried new games and old saves. I even tried rolling back to a previous save, by saving and replacing the previous version's loader, (worked with past updates), to no avail. I hope this gets fixed soon. I do have the option to always accept selected.

I tried to see if doing a system restore would possibly get the game back to the previous patch, but no luck, haha, but it was worth a try.

I did however find a small work around to the issue w/ sims refusing to have sex. With WW I set it to accept everything. Then I had one sim start off solo. After they were getting down and dirty I had my other sim join in and they we're doing naughty things in no time ?

Of course I got a million and one last exception errors, but it's something!

1 hour ago, SimsLewds said:

I removed everything except CC and my game still freezes.

There might be something in your cc folder that is causing it maybe (sorry not sure you could do the 50/50 method?)

40 minutes ago, zapalmer78 said:

I'm not having the crash issue that every one else seems to be having, but my issue is similar. Ever since the update, my Sims refuse to have sex. They continuously reject the advances of their spouse. I tried repairing the game, deleting the cache and uninstalling all mods/cc. I've tried new games and old saves. I even tried rolling back to a previous save, by saving and replacing the previous version's loader, (worked with past updates), to no avail. I hope this gets fixed soon. I do have the option to always accept selected.

Your sims should not be able to have sex for the time being as the Wicked Whims scripts are not compatible with this version its probably do to the fact that this update has changed a lot of the code regarding the sims 4 (or so I am led to believe as every source I could find has said that this update is larger then most or maybe I am an idiot who reads too much between the lines when they say a huge update?) 

22 minutes ago, SimsLewds said:

I'm not going to bother to find it right now.  I'm not going to play without my CC.

HA! so true same here I am just going to wait for now as well

21 minutes ago, kama.h said:

After last EA patch my Wicked Wims dont work properly - Sims keep refuse to have sex even with always accept on.

Any help?

Most if not all script mods are broken with the new update so they won't work until they are updated by the mod authors