Your mods don't work anymore after the last EA patch? read this.

35 minutes ago, book1 said:

I understand the sex part isn’t working but what about the rest.. like the period, birth control, and pregnancy part? Does that still work? 

i can't give you a definite yes or no (I can't even go to live mode without crashing) but I would imagine that as of right now it would be best to assume that any and all scripts from wicked whims are probably non functioning as they try to call upon non compatible variables so probably not

9 minutes ago, Dragongirl1994 said:

Well there was an update from WhickedWhims not so long ago so i thought yay i can finally play again but the game still crashes after installing the update.   

You need to update ALL your mods. I guess you don't have only WW. Check if others have been updated (MCCC, NWP, UI Cheats, Basemental, ...)

2 hours ago, Ascend the Apprenticeship said:

i can't give you a definite yes or no (I can't even go to live mode without crashing) but I would imagine that as of right now it would be best to assume that any and all scripts from wicked whims are probably non functioning as they try to call upon non compatible variables so probably not

Thank you for the response :) but just seeing the mod has been updated 

8 hours ago, Ascend the Apprenticeship said:

There might be something in your cc folder that is causing it maybe (sorry not sure you could do the 50/50 method?)

Your sims should not be able to have sex for the time being as the Wicked Whims scripts are not compatible with this version its probably do to the fact that this update has changed a lot of the code regarding the sims 4 (or so I am led to believe as every source I could find has said that this update is larger then most or maybe I am an idiot who reads too much between the lines when they say a huge update?) 

Yeah. That's what I was thinking as well. When EA removed x32 support to go strictly x64 it would change the code quite a bit. Too bad EA is alienating a lot of players, and right before the release of the most anticipated pack of the series, in all iterations of The Sims. Kind of an a**hole move on their part, especially if you pre-ordered Discover University before they announced this move. My desktop, thankfully, supports x64, bur my laptop does not, so no taking The Sims on road trips. Can't wait for Paralives!

1 hour ago, zapalmer78 said:

Yeah. That's what I was thinking as well. When EA removed x32 support to go strictly x64 it would change the code quite a bit. Too bad EA is alienating a lot of players, and right before the release of the most anticipated pack of the series, in all iterations of The Sims. Kind of an a**hole move on their part, especially if you pre-ordered Discover University before they announced this move. My desktop, thankfully, supports x64, bur my laptop does not, so no taking The Sims on road trips. Can't wait for Paralives!

You have to watch the news for that as there is always a big update to the sims 4 to get it ready for a new expansion and those updates often break most if not all script based mods

So I've been doing a work around and having my sim start a solo sex animation and then asking others to join in, It works for me.  BUT I'm still running the older version of the mod before the attraction system. Not sure if the newest version before the patch will work the same as mine.

1 hour ago, SariasLady937 said:

they just made an update to WW, will getting this fix the mods or does each author have to update their mods too?

WW Update Nov 13 2019

Every script mod must be updated for the new Sims 4 path. Wicked Whims, Nisa's Wicked Perversions, ColonolNutty's mod, MC Command Center, etc.

Basically you should check to see if any mod you have has an updated, whether it's related to Wicked Whims or not. Sex animations, custom clothes, custom build objects should be fine. 

Archived