Cannot get any creature mods to stay registered.

Thankyou for taking a look at this.  I am reinstalling everything because I had a problem, where no SLAL creature animations would properly register in Sexlab.  They look like they do and it says they have.  But they never trigger.  Also when I log back in, Sexlab shows 0 creature anims and no matter how many times I re engable and register, they never stick.   Just tried reinstallling all mods which have anything to do with adult content. Same thing.   I literally created a new character and save from scratch (deleted all old saves). Reinstalled all the dependencies, I know I need for the mods I have been using in the past.  SKSE, Jcontainers, UI extensions, netimmerse, Netscriptframework, papyrutil, and Fuz Ro Dah , then Sexlab\sexlabaroused\creature framework\Creature aroused\ More Nasty Critters\SLAL\Zaz\ and then just added MYSLAL pack to test.   ( Of course I have FNIS and XM skeleton installed as well before I do the above).

Within the mod configuration menu I do see all these and they seem to work fine. Human anims also seem fine.

Unfortunately, I am having exactly the same problem.  When going back to enable the MNC anims or the SLAL pack (Myslalpack).  no creature anims will stay registered.   I register them all, no problem there.  Then, when I login, I have to register them again. None of them will start as if they are not properly hooking (for want of a better word).

The basic issue I have is that there seems to be a problem with the registering of any creature anims with Sexlab or something like that.  Has anyone encountered this or know what might cause an issue like this?

I rerun FNIS at every change I make. It has been a long and hopefully, systemic process but I am well and truly stuck.

2 minutes ago, hiredranger said:

Thankyou for taking a look at this.  I am reinstalling everything because I had a problem, where no SLAL creature animations would properly register in Sexlab.  They look like they do and it says they have.  But they never trigger.  Also when I log back in, Sexlab shows 0 creature anims and no matter how many times I re engable and register, they never stick.   Just tried reinstallling all mods which have anything to do with adult content. Same thing.   I literally created a new character and save from scratch (deleted all old saves). Reinstalled all the dependencies, I know I need for the mods I have been using in the past.  SKSE, Jcontainers, UI extensions, netimmerse, Netscriptframework, papyrutil, and Fuz Ro Dah , then Sexlab\sexlabaroused\creature framework\Creature aroused\ More Nasty Critters\SLAL\Zaz\ and then just added MYSLAL pack to test.   ( Of course I have FNIS and XM skeleton installed as well before I do the above).

Within the mod configuration menu I do see all these and they seem to work fine. Human anims also seem fine.

Unfortunately, I am having exactly the same problem.  When going back to enable the MNC anims or the SLAL pack (Myslalpack).  no creature anims will stay registered.   I register them all, no problem there.  Then, when I login, I have to register them again. None of them will start as if they are not properly hooking (for want of a better word).

The basic issue I have is that there seems to be a problem with the registering of any creature anims with Sexlab or something like that.  Has anyone encountered this or know what might cause an issue like this?

Then start with the basics:

1) Do you have the FNIS Creature Pack (found as an optional file with FNIS)?

2) Have you turned creature animations "on" in SexLab?

Archived