The Modpocalypse is coming. You know the drill.

On 11/12/2019 at 8:56 PM, BlackBox said:

So, is there a way to access the gallery while offline and no updates?

I managed to do this by launching the game in offline mode, then clicking connect to gallery in-game.  I was able to access my own library, at least.  I don't usually download from the gallery at all, but I had to make some changes to my local files and lost my custom built lots.  Can't tell you if it works for main gallery, though.

Yeah, the "OMG my game is broke and the mods did it!" posts are so common here-to the extent that I've seen users where THAT COMPLAINT was their first post-I put those instructions in my sig.  Good to know Sam's mods are updated, though.  

We're seeing the other part of my warning now. The bushel of updates from a single mod since patch day. Take a hint from the Japanese and learn to 'read the air' before you blindly update. Wait a few hours. See if those who *didn't* read the air come rushing in to say something broke. Either the update or another mod heavily dependent on specific versions of other mods. Your patience will be rewarded.

The key is WAIT. Play your slightly older version that works while everyone else is tearing their hair out trying to get theirs to work. Then come back a few days later and reap the benefits of their sweat. ?

I am/have downloaded the updated mods I use, but waiting for word that it's stable and working with WW before I update the game and plop those in.  Should have kept up with updates; I'm missing some fun new stuff from Turbo and Nisa.  XD  Hoping it's all settled soon, I want to check for holiday deals from EA so I can add a new thing or two to my game.