Are Flower Girls, Sexlab, and Osex Compatable with each other?

10 hours ago, Maidenfan said:

Title says all, are they compatable with each other? I know FG has support for Osex, but still...

Technically, yes. However, my experience helping others indicate that OSex and SexLab do tend to get in each other's way and I would not recommend using them together. Flower Girls is a lightweight version of SexLab so I don't know why you would want to use those two together but there shouldn't be an issue. 

• 1 year later...
On 11/11/2019 at 1:50 PM, Psalam said:

Technically, yes. However, my experience helping others indicate that OSex and SexLab do tend to get in each other's way and I would not recommend using them together. Flower Girls is a lightweight version of SexLab so I don't know why you would want to use those two together but there shouldn't be an issue. 

technically true and i feel in some way flowergirls is better executed there are mods that use Sex lab and its features and thus cannot be used without it. 

• 4 weeks later...

I use Osex & FG. No SexLab because I think at some point it'll be too much to handle for the game, you know?
Just a thought... 3 frameworks running in background....

My Flower Girls & OSex just funtioning with a new save/game.

I installed FG & OSex mid-game and with that save just OSex is running. Somehow the game isn't initializing FG with that save.

Dunno why... tried everything.

So, adding also SexLab with some plugins... might be a bit much, right? :)