IGNORED

I will pay someone to mod my skyrim for me, since im a total pc noob

Hello! I would love to play a modded version of skyrim, with realistic graphics and lots of sex scenes and such. Unfortunately, im absolutely horrible at modding myself. I couldnt get it to work, even after spending 5-10 hours trying to learn how to install mods correctly. Thats why i would love to pay someone to install the mods for me, something like 20 dollars or around that price. There is an application that lets others control my pc from a distance, so i would simply give you rights to do that. Ofc i would be observing while you did it, so you couldnt do anything shady without me blocking you out. 
If this isnt allowed, please remove the thread mods, im very new to all of this.

1 hour ago, tobock said:

Hello! I would love to play a modded version of skyrim, with realistic graphics and lots of sex scenes and such. Unfortunately, im absolutely horrible at modding myself. I couldnt get it to work, even after spending 5-10 hours trying to learn how to install mods correctly. Thats why i would love to pay someone to install the mods for me, something like 20 dollars or around that price. There is an application that lets others control my pc from a distance, so i would simply give you rights to do that. Ofc i would be observing while you did it, so you couldnt do anything shady without me blocking you out. 
If this isnt allowed, please remove the thread mods, im very new to all of this.

if you're a pc noob how do you know if someone is doing something shady or not?

And I don't mean to be rude or anything but seriously that is not a good idea.

Gotta take the hard route man. I wouldn't trust anyone with your pc. First you're gonna have to learn to use vortex and all the basics of installing mods etc. Then you'll have the learn a little bit about the mods as well (what they are compatible with etc.). 

It's a real pain since I started off the same as you but once you mess around with it enough, it actually becomes pretty easy to install and manage mods.

I live in Houston.

Getting mods to run on my old computer with with windows XP 32 bit and a dual core was hard.

My new computer with Windows 10 64 bit, quad core, faster graphics card is better able to run mods.

You did not mention which Skyrim? Original, SSE or VR.   I have SSE but am still using the original Skyrim.

Install Sexlab last, when all else it working properly.

Sexlab requires SKSE 1.7.3, SkyUI 5.0 or newer, Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Patch, FNIS 5.4.2 or newer, FNIS Creature Pack version 5.2, XPMSE2 or XPMSE3 skeletons

note: check for the latest versions and the latest requirements.

I recommend MO.  Gopher has excellent tutorials for Mod Organizer. 

You do absolutely nothing to the existing original installation.

Save files can also be separated out under MO.

Mod Organizer #1 - Installation and Initial Setup

Mod Organizer #2 - Installing Basic Mods

Mod Organizer #3 - Updating and Merging Mods

Mod Organizer #4 - Installing Scripted FOMODs, SKSE and SkyUI

Mod Organizer #5 - Profiles

Mod Organizer #6 - Beyond Nexus Mod Manager

Mod Organizer #7 - Third Party Programs & SkyRe ReProccer

Mod Organizer #8 - Conflicts and Priorities

Mod Organizer #9 - installing from Steam Workshop

Mod Organizer #10 - Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS

I had for the basic game profiles p0[Vanilla Skyrim], p1[Skyrim Revisted]. and p3[Skyrim Revisted SkyUI].

If you have MO set up like Gopher recommends, excellent.  The tools are really nice and also kind of essential - BODY SLIDE, FNIS, LOOT

Then the physics .. I think Sexlab requires XPMSE2 or XPMSE3 skeletons?

I had for body physics p4[UNP],  p5[CBBE TBBP], p6[CBBE HDT], p7[CBBE HDT SOS], p8[CBBE HDT SOS AIOV].   

I decided not to use UNP.  I decided to go with HDT and dropped TBBP which used breast done animations.

I suggest getting a minimal installation of Sexlab working 1st.