children gifts bugged almost vanilla game

DeadSomething

Hi, i only installed a few convenience mods and just lately adopted sofie and lucia and sofie can't accept gifts, while licia accepts them just like it's supposed to work.

the game states the gifts are too heavy, but even the lightest of gifts can't be given to sofie.

please help.

could it be possible, she still has the flowers she sold in her inventory?

1 hour ago, DeadSomething said:

Hi, i only installed a few convenience mods and just lately adopted sofie and lucia and sofie can't accept gifts, while licia accepts them just like it's supposed to work.

the game states the gifts are too heavy, but even the lightest of gifts can't be given to sofie.

please help.

could it be possible, she still has the flowers she sold in her inventory?

One way to find out is to press the `/~ key to open the console, click on her, and type "showinventory".

ah, thx

so far i only used the console for "tcl" when something was bugged (a dead enemy with questitem fell through the ground etc.)

another thing that troubles me is that some textures from a nude creatures mod are just showing up violet... i know linux sometimes doesnt like capitals in filepaths, but even renaming everything to lowercaps didn't solve it.

Letter case doesn't matter with how the game ID's and uses files, but filepath does. OS has no bearing in that. Which nude creature mod are you using? 

If it's Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures addon, just know that this is normal, at least with the plague wolves and a couple other creatures. BD is working on it for next update.

i'm using an old mod anatomical correct draugr and anatomicyl correct falmer

both don't work properly.

if i read it correctly, sofie carries around 203 flower baskets.

now how to get rid of those?

removeitem <item ID> <count> could work... trying that now

it worked! :) thanks.

Archived