I posted this on the Atomic Lust nexus page because I thought it was that mod that was causing the problem. I've realized it's actually AAF.

Whenever I play an animation my camera gets stuck meaning I can't use free cam. The tfc command does not move the camera.

Also, after ending an animation I wasn't able to draw my weapon, someone suggested I press tfc again before ending an animation and that worked

but now I can't move my character at all. I'm stuck in place. Some help on how to solve these issues would be greatly appreciated. 

6 minutes ago, jessebebop said:

I posted this on the Atomic Lust nexus page because I thought it was that mod that was causing the problem. I've realized it's actually AAF.

Whenever I play an animation my camera gets stuck meaning I can't use free cam. The tfc command does not move the camera.

Also, after ending an animation I wasn't able to draw my weapon, someone suggested I press tfc again before ending an animation and that worked

but now I can't move my character at all. I'm stuck in place. Some help on how to solve these issues would be greatly appreciated. 

It is an on/off issue for some. Check out the AAF tech page. Search sucks on this site, but do a google for your problem. You are not alone and there is a fix..

17 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

It is an on/off issue for some. Check out the AAF tech page. Search sucks on this site, but do a google for your problem. You are not alone and there is a fix..

I couldn't find the fix. I saw that someone posted something similar but it didn't help me much.

17 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Sounds like F4SE isn't installed correctly.

I'm pretty sure I've installed F4SE correctly.

Archived