1 hour ago, Kokuru said:

If I change the following, it should result in lockHmdToBody staying locked right?

lockHmdToBody=-1   to  lockHmdToBody=1

function UnlockVRIK()
	RegisterGestures(false)
	VRIK.VrikLog(ActorName + ";UnlockVRIK - remote")
	utility.SetIniBool("bDisablePlayerCollision:Havok",false)
	ActorLib.SetVrSettings(enabled=false, lockHeight=-1, trackHands=-1, trackHead=-1, hideHead=-1, nearDistance=-1.0, lockHmdToBody=-1,hmdTol=-1.0, hmdDis=-1.0, hmdSpd=-1.0, thirdPerson=-1)
	VRIK.VrikLog(Utility.GetCurrentRealTime()+" ========== UNLOCK VRIK, FORGET ALOCK ==========")
	AlignLock = 0.0
	if blackout
		SexLabUtil.FadeIn(3.0)
		blackout = false
	endIf
endFunction

Out of curiosity. What breaks if you set "lock the hmd to body" outside of sl animations? If I do it in the vrik settings I had no problem so far, but there is always the possibility that I overlooked something.

Would like to try a bit out but currently lack of time and this "DEFAULT: BSString::Set(): Could not allocate full amount of memory asked for with aiMaxLen" is holding me back ?

No, the values passed in unlockvrik have no effect other than the enabled=false, because what SetVrSettings does is

if !enabled
        if bSneakDisabled
            utility.SetINIBool("bComfortSneak:VR", 0 as Bool)
            bSneakDisabled = false
        endIf
        VRIK.VrikRestoreSettings()
        return
    endIf

restoresettings is the function that restores default settings. lockhmdtobody just locks your viewpoint to the head of the body, while the normal mode of operation would be to lock the body to the view. it's intent is to prevent you from moving around (1st person mode) while setting it to 0 is the normal mode of VRIK (body follows you in stead of you following the body, 'free mode' in patch presets). I'm not entirely sure, but probably setting it to 1 would visually look like your body was rooted in place, moonwalking as you move, and your view would be locked to head of the body.

If you wanted to hardcode some effects to linger after the scene, you'd set them between the VRIK.VrikRestoreSettings() and return there, in sslActorLibrary.SetVrSettings function. If you do that though, don't go reporting any bugs that will happen. ?

13 hours ago, Kokuru said:

What breaks if you set "lock the hmd to body" outside of sl animations?

The question is what "outside of animations" actually means. The lock functionality will work only when the "IK" of the body is turned off.

The two calls that set VRIK into an animation mode are:

VRIK.VrikSetSetting("enablePosture", 0)
    VRIK.VrikSetSetting("enableBody", 0)

This shuts down the two systems that calculate and enforce what different parts of the body are supposed to do.

So this is basically the VRIK animation mode. As VRIK doesn't know when the body is in animation/idle - we switch this "mode" on with the above 2 calls in the script. As far as VRIK is concerned this is when it is "in animation".

Lockhmd will work when the IK is disabled like this in order to compensate for differences in positions of the body and the headset. But with  "enableBody" not turned off it will do nothing. You would never get into a situation it would need to be triggered.

In other words - after you turn off the oven it doesn't matter what the temperature settings are - the oven is off. The same way after reenabing "body" (and "posture") the lock hmd setting is irrelevant.

@prog0111will correct me if I'm wrong.

14 hours ago, cheekychap88 said:

Thanks for the response and help, it turned out to be called sexlab tools, but this functionality was also included in Defeat and I believe they are not compatible - so i am using defeat now for that functionality, it gives you menus for the animation groups from the different producers and works in any sexlab animation.

However, I have run into a different issue. When trying to assign hotkeys in mod menus, whenever I press trigger on my index controller to reassign the hotkey, it 'double presses' and assigns trigger as the hotkey, I have reassigned the function of the trigger to other buttons of the controllers but the same thing happens. Do you have any idea what might be causing this or a way around it? I realise it is not directly relevant to your mod, however it might be useful to know for others and further down the line.

I am using the VRIK body and controller bindings.

any hep appreciated!

All I can really tell you is that VRIK's bindings don't do anything special with triggers, and that VRIK's input system goes out of it's way to avoid doing things when any game menus are open.  Maybe there's an ini file somewhere you can manually enter the binding into if the menu isn't working?

1 hour ago, prog0111 said:

All I can really tell you is that VRIK's bindings don't do anything special with triggers, and that VRIK's input system goes out of it's way to avoid doing things when any game menus are open.  Maybe there's an ini file somewhere you can manually enter the binding into if the menu isn't working?

I think Expired mentioned at some point that Skyrim VR input system does some.. unconventional things, one of them being basically spamming keydown events when delivering controller inputs. This could be a symptom of that - in which case it's not just 'double pressin', but rather machinegunning the key. Although if that were the case, I'm not sure why it wouldn't trigger the selection itself repeatedly. Either way, the input things - I think especially from analog inputs, which at least vive triggers are - are pretty broken. I'm hoping this will start improving when Racemenu VR and related updates are released.

5 hours ago, reikiri said:

I think Expired mentioned at some point that Skyrim VR input system does some.. unconventional things, one of them being basically spamming keydown events when delivering controller inputs. This could be a symptom of that - in which case it's not just 'double pressin', but rather machinegunning the key. Although if that were the case, I'm not sure why it wouldn't trigger the selection itself repeatedly. Either way, the input things - I think especially from analog inputs, which at least vive triggers are - are pretty broken. I'm hoping this will start improving when Racemenu VR and related updates are released.

7 hours ago, prog0111 said:

So I found a work around, there is no INI I could find and I found a short thread on reddit where a few people had a similar problem for other mod hotkeys. They could not find how to set them outside game even after speaking to mod authors.

Basically, the workaround is to use dragonborn speaks naturally, if you go to the mod page it tells you how to set custom commands, so I set one each to the two hotkeys for defeat. Example:

Position=switchwindow; press 0

This brings up the position selector function when I say 'position' in game! I don't see why you can't do this for any mod so hopefully this helps others

On 11/3/2019 at 5:02 AM, reikiri said:

A patch to make Sexlab Full (version beta 7 and 8 only) work with Skyrim VR

-- Installation --

- Install Sexlab beta 7 or 8 as normal, you'll need the normal required things - but use VR versions when available, such as SKSEVR, papyrus utilities VR, SkyUI VR etc.

- You'll also need latest development version of VRIK, which is included in this post

- Install the patch here AFTER Sexlab, and let it overwrite everything (I recommend using MO2, but that's not a requirement)

- Make sure you have the latest VR version of papyrus utils intalled after Sexlab! Sexlab comes with regular papyrus utils, which will NOT work.

- Jcontainers is not necessary for SexLab or this patch, but you'll need it if you want to use creature framework. If you do, make sure you have VR version of Jcontainers as well.

ThisVRIK 08 causes CTD when leaving werewolf form. Doesnt happen with vrik 0.7

The werewolf bug is dead in build 16. I appreciate you guys reporting that!  I found a related bug where floating holstered weapons appeared after loading a save in werewolf form.  Apparently that one's been around since V0.6.0, but it's fixed now too.  It would have been fixed way back in V0.7.0 if I had known :)

As for mod support buttons, I'm not going to show them normally in the release build.  I'm considering an option that unhides them, but mod settings aren't saved to the INI and would need to be set each time you load a game.  There are certainly some animations that could look much better without the posture system "correcting" them, but VRIK has no knowledge of what animations a user has installed.  Most vanilla animations (especially dual-wield) are not designed for VR and work so poorly that I needed a big complex system just to adjust my input into something usable.  The number of complaints dropped significantly after I introduced it...

Uploaded v30, there's generally some fixes, but no big feature updates. VRIK dev 17 also has some fixes - I think one of them was the werewolf crash fix. VR patch should now be able to better detect issues in installation, and will tell you on VR page of SL MCM if it finds something wrong.

If you are running HDT SMP VR and CBPC, and have Skyrim crashing when you try to load it, you can try renaming vrik.dll into 01vrik.dll in the VRIK mod SKSE/Plugins folder. That will cause vrik.dll to load before other .dll plugins, and may fix the issue. Worked for me, but YMMV.

Also I'm having some severe instability issues with current SMP VR version. The only way I seem to be able to make it stable, is by forcing the motion smoothing in steam vr to be 'always on'. It'll effectively halve your fps.. which is not very nice, but until there's actual fix for SMP itself, I'll rather use skyrim at 45 fps than have SMP turn it into slideshow every few minutes.

Anim objects are still not loaded properly on player character, so props like tables, pillorys or big rocks may be missing.

8 hours ago, reikiri said:

If you are running HDT SMP VR and CBPC, and have Skyrim crashing when you try to load it,

I have two different crashing issues with HDT. One is crashing at the very start of the game, before the menu appears. And the other is in game - actually when in a cell with more NPCs. I wonder if it will be possible to optimize it.

However I have another issue from time to time - my body loses collision with the ground and I can walk up and down - underground or above ground. I wonder if somebody else has this issue.

44 minutes ago, prinyo said:

I have two different crashing issues with HDT. One is crashing at the very start of the game, before the menu appears. And the other is in game - actually when in a cell with more NPCs. I wonder if it will be possible to optimize it.

However I have another issue from time to time - my body loses collision with the ground and I can walk up and down - underground or above ground. I wonder if somebody else has this issue.

That's caused by collision being left disabled after animation most likely. I tried to weed away things that cause it in the latest build, but it will still happen if you load a new save while in middle of SL scene. I'll need to do a fix for that (I'll just turn collision off on game load, that should do it). Meanwhile, if that happens there's two ways you can try to fix it. One is, open console and use "tlc" command in console to toggle collision. Another is running any SL scene should also reset it - although I don't remember for sure if that happens if you run it in 3rd person mode.

As for the SMP, aers did a new experimental compile where the min-framerate setting actually works (earlier it was hardcoded to 60). I tried the new build, and setting min-framerate on it to 95 made it 'pretty stable', and setting it to 120 I wasn't able to break the physics (essentially same as having it at 60 when playing at 45 fps). This isn't a CTD crash though, it's just physics totally exploding, and FPS dropping down into slideshow. I've only had the game CTD once in a possibly SMP-related way during game.. but then again I haven't really played any longer sessions, my playing has been pretty much limited to testing VR patch builds.  Really wanted to get it stable and working before I head out for holidays. prog is trying to push at least one more VRIK build (probably tomorrow), and I'll probably add another VR patch build along with it, just to do that collision fix. There's other stuff I want to put in, but won't have time until after holidays.

-- edit --

Oh. Looks like I also added enabling collision into "reset defaults" preset in the VR MCM page, so that should also fix it.

2 hours ago, reikiri said:

but it will still happen if you load a new save while in middle of SL scene.

Ah, yes! That is indeed what happened in my case.

As for the SMP, aers did a new experimental compile where the min-framerate setting actually works (earlier it was hardcoded to 60).....

No idea what all this means. Hopefully somebody makes a simple and easy to follow tutorial on how too make it work. In my experience at the moment it "works" - as a proof of concept, but it isn't actually usable for longer.

I would really appreciate some help getting this to work!  Just adding Sexlab and the VR patch causes 'new game' to break.   There's no cart, no movement, the view is stuck at the road and slightly looking left or right causes the camera to spin in that direction.

If I remove sexlab (or just the Vr patch) it works fine.  Here's what I have activated:

+HDT-SMP for VR 1.4.15 v2.2 (BETA)
+CBBE 3BBB bcup - add smp here
+Wrong Body - CBBE SSE Bodyslide preset w CBP physics config for clothed body
+Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
+The Eyes Of Beauty - Player
+Total Character Makeover 1.2
+SINful CBP
+CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions CBBE Slim 0 to Curvy 100
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio

+PapyrusUtil VR - Scripting Utility Functions
+SL VRpatch Beta8 30
+SexLabFrameworkSE v163 BETA8
+mcgFemaleWalk for Skyrim SE
+FNISBehaviors
+FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.0
+FNIS Behavior VR 7 5 1 XXL
+View Yourself VR
+Fuz Ro D'oh
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
+SkyUI-VR.v1.0-beta.4
+RaceMenu VR
+VRIK V0.8.0 In-Dev Build 17
+JContainers VR-16495-4-1-2
+sksevr 2 00 10
+Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch-266-4-1-2a
*DLC: Dawnguard
*DLC: Dragonborn
*DLC: HearthFires

I  can load an existing save and things seem okay

2 hours ago, 7osisg4d said:

I would really appreciate some help getting this to work!  Just adding Sexlab and the VR patch causes 'new game' to break.   There's no cart, no movement, the view is stuck at the road and slightly looking left or right causes the camera to spin in that direction.

If I remove sexlab (or just the Vr patch) it works fine.  Here's what I have activated:

+HDT-SMP for VR 1.4.15 v2.2 (BETA)
+CBBE 3BBB bcup - add smp here
+Wrong Body - CBBE SSE Bodyslide preset w CBP physics config for clothed body
+Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
+The Eyes Of Beauty - Player
+Total Character Makeover 1.2
+SINful CBP
+CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions CBBE Slim 0 to Curvy 100
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio

+PapyrusUtil VR - Scripting Utility Functions
+SL VRpatch Beta8 30
+SexLabFrameworkSE v163 BETA8
+mcgFemaleWalk for Skyrim SE
+FNISBehaviors
+FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.0
+FNIS Behavior VR 7 5 1 XXL
+View Yourself VR
+Fuz Ro D'oh
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
+SkyUI-VR.v1.0-beta.4
+RaceMenu VR
+VRIK V0.8.0 In-Dev Build 17
+JContainers VR-16495-4-1-2
+sksevr 2 00 10
+Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch-266-4-1-2a
*DLC: Dawnguard
*DLC: Dragonborn
*DLC: HearthFires

I  can load an existing save and things seem okay

A lot of things can break the game during the Helgen 'intro' story. Some mods are smart enough to remain disabled during it, others not so much. The generic advice would be: play without mods through the Helgen up to when you arrive at Riverwood.. and get indoors - maybe the inn, or the house where you're invited. Save there, exit. Keep that save for later if you want to restart. Install all the mods you want, and then load that save. Probably it'll work better then.

That may not work with some mods though - it's possible that some quest mods specifically need to be installed on fresh game right at the start.. but I don't think anything on that list works like that.

I did see something similar in tests when I was messing with vehicle mode and vehicle mode fix. I never got it working, and ended up going entirely different route with locking player position during animations. But I'm not sure why it would mess with the cart scene, I'll need to have a look at it later - I guess it's possible some SexLabUtil hook affects the vehicle mode directly, in which case there isn't much I can do about it.  But for the time being the simple solution would be to not install sexlab and vrpatch until you reach Riverwood. The cart scene in particular is problematic for a lot of mods I think.

On a side note, I never managed to get SMP working without breaking the game on longer sessions - unless I force steam vr into motion smoothing being always on. Physics always exploded for me within about half an hour, if not sooner.

-- edit --

Added note about this on the 'known issues'.

24 minutes ago, reikiri said:

A lot of things can break the game during the Helgen 'intro' story. Some mods are smart enough to remain disabled during it, others not so much. The generic advice would be: play without mods through the Helgen up to when you arrive at Riverwood.. and get indoors - maybe the inn, or the house where you're invited. Save there, exit. Keep that save for later if you want to restart. Install all the mods you want, and then load that save. Probably it'll work better then.

Awesome, thanks, will do.  Let me know if there's logs I should peek at.

Is it possible to disable smp mid-playthrough?  

Also Racemenu Vr is aggressively alpha.  Crashes the game when accessing inventory!   However, it does run long enough to load, get some presets loaded, save, and disable it.

32 minutes ago, 7osisg4d said:

Awesome, thanks, will do.  Let me know if there's logs I should peek at.

Is it possible to disable smp mid-playthrough?  

Also Racemenu Vr is aggressively alpha.  Crashes the game when accessing inventory!   However, it does run long enough to load, get some presets loaded, save, and disable it.

It should be fine installing/uninstalling SMP, you'll need to rebuild things in bodyslide though - and probably safer to save indoors when doing it.

If you have crashes when you go to inventory, I'd try leaving view yourself vr away - I have no idea what it would do combined with racemenu. You can always use selfie mode from VRIK, although it probably doesn't show things changing in real time while in menu. Not guaranteed to fix things mind, but I don't see any other reason why game would crash with racemenu when entering inventory (unless it has to do with the input system changes).

3 hours ago, reikiri said:

Good call on removing view yourself - it wasn't working properly anyway, so I think it has compatibility issues with SkyUI.  I had tested without it before and racemenu still CTDs like mad, but it's getting worked on!

What do you recommend for nude males? SOS?  Or is there something less scripty and likely to break things?

46 minutes ago, 7osisg4d said:

Good call on removing view yourself - it wasn't working properly anyway, so I think it has compatibility issues with SkyUI.  I had tested without it before and racemenu still CTDs like mad, but it's getting worked on!

What do you recommend for nude males? SOS?  Or is there something less scripty and likely to break things?

I'm running SOS when testing things, and haven't had any problems with it - just need to get the VR version of it. Not sure if there's actual 'official release', but there were a couple versions on some thread. If you want something less scripty (non-scripty actually), there's SOS light, which should work fine if you don't need anything fancy. SkyUI VR version is broken itself, in large part because SKSEVR is broken or misses a lot of stuff that's needed as I understand. Expired has been going through the whole stack - racemenu, skyui, sksevr, fixing things on all levels.. so I think there's going to be a pretty big overall effect on things.. not just 'racemenu being ported' (which in itself is big already). But it's going to take a while.

9 hours ago, reikiri said:

I'm running SOS when testing things, and haven't had any problems with it - just need to get the VR version of it. Not sure if there's actual 'official release', but there were a couple versions on some thread. 

Full SOS has download options for both SSE and VR on the same page!

Any plans to get clipping or TCL toggled during 3rd person scenes?  Also, I've been trying to find a guide for VRIK's bindings on the oculus touch, and how the gestures work.

9 hours ago, reikiri said:

SkyUI VR version is broken itself, in large part because SKSEVR is broken or misses a lot of stuff that's needed as I understand. Expired has been going through the whole stack - racemenu, skyui, sksevr, fixing things on all levels.. so I think there's going to be a pretty big overall effect on things.. not just 'racemenu being ported' (which in itself is big already). But it's going to take a while.

Yes, and the barrier to entry is a bit unfortunate because it's really limited the number of devs who can work on it. At least we see devs getting some HMDs funding!

2 hours ago, 7osisg4d said:

Full SOS has download options for both SSE and VR on the same page!

Any plans to get clipping or TCL toggled during 3rd person scenes?  Also, I've been trying to find a guide for VRIK's bindings on the oculus touch, and how the gestures work.

Yes, and the barrier to entry is a bit unfortunate because it's really limited the number of devs who can work on it. At least we see devs getting some HMDs funding!

1.0.7 - looks like same version I got from the thread. That's good. I left collision on for 3rd person scenes, turning it off felt more like a bug than a feature - you end up sinking into ground or flying into sky, depending. I did consider making it possible to control the height of your position to make it more flexible for seated play. I think oculus controllers should work out-of-box, same as vive - but don't know for sure, I don't have access to them. prog would probably be able to give a better answer for that. There might be instructions on VRIK mod page at nexus, but in short.. you press and hold the thumb stick, make a gesture, and then release the thumb stick.

For SL specific gestures, you do them with right controller.. if you open the SL MCM VR page during animation, the right paragraph should list gestures, and their directions. For example "next stage" is "R", meaning "right".. so you press right thumb stick and make a short swipe right with the controller.. then release thumb stick. Not sure if on oculur it's enough to just touch the stick, or if you need to actually press it. "Next animation" likewise should be listed "RL" so you press the thumb stick, then swipe right and then back left.. and then release the stick.

Gestures are always done relative to direction you are watching.. e.g. R means gesture towards right in your field of vision. A short gesture, maybe 5-10 inches, should be enough. If you set the gesture slider in MCM to 2 or higher (and I recommend you do), the gestures will cause haptic feedback (controller buzz) when they are recognized - and each gesture has different pulse (next stage is buzz from right controller followed by buzz on left, next animation is two buzzes on left then two on right).

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     SkyrimVR.esm
  6  6     Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
  7  7     SexLab.esm
  8  8     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  9  9     BadDogSchlongCore.esm
 10  a     SexLabAroused.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 13  d     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 14  e     daymoyl.esm
 15  f     CreatureFramework.esm
 16 10     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 17 11     DeviousFramework.esm
 18 12     SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
 19 13     Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul - Skyrim.esp
 20 14     SkyUI_SE.esp
 21 15     3DNPC.esp
 22 16     Book Covers Skyrim.esp
 23 17     Vivid WeathersSE.esp
 24 18     TouringCarriages.esp
 25 19     Cloaks.esp
 26 1a     Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
           Cloaks - USSEP Patch.esp
 27 1b     Character Creation Overhaul.esp
 28 1c     CCO - Oblivion Carry Weights.esp
 29 1d     CCO - Dynamic Skill Progression.esp
 30 1e     CCO - Diverse Races And Genders.esp
 31 1f     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 32 20     BDLoincloth.esp
 33 21     BDHoodieSchlong.esp
 34 22     MMGSchlong.esp
254 FE   0 3DNPCVO1.esp
254 FE   1 3DNPCVO2.esp
 35 23     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 36 24     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 37 25     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 38 26     RLO - Interiors.esp
 39 27     Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
 40 28     FNIS.esp
 41 29     RLO - Effects.esp
 42 2a     RLO - Illuminated Spells.esp
 43 2b     VividWeatherWaterPatch.esp
 44 2c     Vivid Weathers - Extended Rain.esp
 45 2d     Vivid Weathers SE - Classic.esp
 46 2e     Vivid Weathers SE - Extended Snow.esp
 47 2f     vrik.esp
 48 30     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
 49 31     FNIS_PCEA2.esp
 50 32     DragonbornUnlimited.esp
 51 33     CubemapEnabler.esp
 52 34     SoundsofSkyrimComplete.esp
254 FE   2 SoS_VividWeathers_Patch.esp
           SoS_CoT_Patch.esp
 53 35     MoreBanditCamps.esp
 54 36     RLO - Exteriors.esp
 55 37     RLO - VIS Patch.esp
 56 38     BirdsOfSkyrim_SSE.esp
           SoS_ELE_Patch.esp
 57 39     Skyrim Unbound.esp
254 FE   3 SoS_RLOInteriors_Patch.esp
 58 3a     sanguinesDebauchery.esp
 59 3b     Skyrim Trading Posts.esp
 60 3c     OutlawsRefuges.esp
 61 3d     MoreNastyCritters.esp
           SoS_ImmersiveCitizens_Patch.esp
 62 3e     Spellsiphon.esp
 63 3f     SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
 64 40     SimpleSlavery.esp
 65 41     LeanWolfs Aemers Refuge SE.esp
 66 42     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 67 43     SexLab-Parasites.esp
 68 44     OneWithNature.esp
 69 45     HornyCreatures.esp
 70 46     Animal_SOS.esp
 71 47     CHoVR.esp
 72 48     Realistic AI Detection 2 SE - Medium Interior, Medium Exterior.esp
 73 49     SkyVoice.esp
 74 4a     TouchGestureVR.esp
 75 4b     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 76 4c     XPMSE.esp
 77 4d     CCO - Permanent Birthsigns.esp
 78 4e     SOS - Shop.esp
 79 4f     daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
 80 50     Sneak Tools.esp
 81 51     Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp
 82 52     Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp
 83 53     SexLabDefeat.esp
 84 54     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
 85 55     Ordinator - VR Patch.esp
 86 56     RealisticWaterTwo.esp
 87 57     VRWatercolor.esp
254 FE   4 RealisticWaterTwo - Watercolor.esp

Load order in spoiler, tinkering varies between SL framework not loading in MCM with Vortex saying papyrusutil.dll is bad, and VRIK not starting while I freeze on load and my hands stretch forever.

4 hours ago, reikiri said:

1.0.7 - looks like same version I got from the thread. That's good. I left collision on for 3rd person scenes, turning it off felt more like a bug than a feature - you end up sinking into ground or flying into sky, depending. I did consider making it possible to control the height of your position to make it more flexible for seated play. I think oculus controllers should work out-of-box, same as vive - but don't know for sure, I don't have access to them. prog would probably be able to give a better answer for that. There might be instructions on VRIK mod page at nexus, but in short.. you press and hold the thumb stick, make a gesture, and then release the thumb stick.

For SL specific gestures, you do them with right controller.. if you open the SL MCM VR page during animation, the right paragraph should list gestures, and their directions. For example "next stage" is "R", meaning "right".. so you press right thumb stick and make a short swipe right with the controller.. then release thumb stick. Not sure if on oculur it's enough to just touch the stick, or if you need to actually press it. "Next animation" likewise should be listed "RL" so you press the thumb stick, then swipe right and then back left.. and then release the stick.

Gestures are always done relative to direction you are watching.. e.g. R means gesture towards right in your field of vision. A short gesture, maybe 5-10 inches, should be enough. If you set the gesture slider in MCM to 2 or higher (and I recommend you do), the gestures will cause haptic feedback (controller buzz) when they are recognized - and each gesture has different pulse (next stage is buzz from right controller followed by buzz on left, next animation is two buzzes on left then two on right).

That sounds awesome!

Something must be off with my VRIK, because I get a haptic pulse (and I can feel it get stronger longer if I change the feedback level) but neither my manual binds nor SLs take effect.

A toggle for collision would be awesome - I tried binding TCL to a gesture... but TCL impacts a few too many things.

3 hours ago, Silatuyok said:

Vortex saying papyrusutil.dll is bad

Probably means you are getting Skyrim SE papyrusutil.dll from sexlab or some other mod. Install papyrusutils VR version, make sure that one overwrites all other versions. Although SexLab should already give a message about that, if that's not happening then something else is wrong as well. Do you have the VR version of SkyUI installed (from GitLab) instead of the SE version?