IGNORED

FATAL: Failed to add actor

Hey, I'm getting this error on a saved game:

Fatal - Thread[0] AddActor() - AddActor() -- Failed to add actor -- They are not a valid target for animation

NOTICE: StartSex() - Failed to add some ac tors to thread

What's strange is if I make the NPCs start a gangbang between themselves, it works. It also works when I start a new game; however, with this save, I keep encountering this error. I've rebuilt my SexLab directory as well just to make sure. 

On 11/2/2019 at 9:01 PM, Friedrice1324 said:

Hey, I'm getting this error on a saved game:

Fatal - Thread[0] AddActor() - AddActor() -- Failed to add actor -- They are not a valid target for animation

NOTICE: StartSex() - Failed to add some ac tors to thread

What's strange is if I make the NPCs start a gangbang between themselves, it works. It also works when I start a new game; however, with this save, I keep encountering this error. I've rebuilt my SexLab directory as well just to make sure. 

Your problem is probably with the mod that is calling SexLab not with the framework itself. While in development one of my mods did that all the time. It means that the call for SexLab doesn't have the number or type of actors that the mod is calling for (in my case  specified only two actors for a threesome "MMF"). You might want to post this question on that mod's Support Thread.

• 1 year later...

I am also getting this problem when trying to initiate sex with spriggans. Tried updating papyrus and XPMSSE but no results.

Edit: Just tried with the burnt spriggan from Hentai Creatures and the animation worked, but still doesn't work for the common spriggans.

Edit 2: Changed a bit the load order of One With Nature and noted that depending on the order it makes some creatures covered by it still aggressive even if you put then friendly or allied in the mcm. Also, after some more changes of order i get to make spriggan animations to work along with the allied effect of One With Nature, but still some flame atronachs remain aggressive and no animations working but the ones from Hentai Creatures do work. All creatures that i have tested worked with creatures from Hentai Creatures but not the vanilla ones.