Ventures into Pregnancy HELP!

robotxrok

Hey LL gang.

So i just finally got pregerzz hazaa! now, the only question i have is, i have a ton of body mods installed, will the body shapes changed on their own depending on the trimester, or do i need to manually change my body to different preg bodies??

Thanks alot!

If you have setbody & tamagosetbody installed then it will automatically change as the trimester changes

Thanks alot man! i have both of those installed currently, so hopefully all shall go well... is it... gonna change my boob size and/or ass size?? that would be kind of awkward.

If you have setbody & tamagosetbody installed then it will automatically change as the trimester changes

Thanks alot man! i have both of those installed currently' date=' so hopefully all shall go well... is it... gonna change my boob size and/or ass size?? that would be kind of awkward.

[/quote']

Yep. There are 9 pregnancy meshes included in Setbody Reloade. I don't remember offhand which will be selected by TamagoSetbody, but it will be three of those 9.

Thanks alot man! i have both of those installed currently' date=' so hopefully all shall go well... is it... gonna change my boob size and/or ass size?? that would be kind of awkward.

[/quote']

Yep. There are 9 pregnancy meshes included in Setbody Reloade. I don't remember offhand which will be selected by TamagoSetbody, but it will be three of those 9.

oooooyyyaaaaa thats awkward.. alright i suppose i could not have outrageously big tits for awhile........

Archived