IGNORED

clothing problem

19 hours ago, nekodragon22 said:

i have a problem with the denim shorts overall as it is glitched in my game ( comes up in cas but is all red and white with question marks on it ) is there a way to fix?

Screenshots?

If an outfit or other CAS CC shows up in a red white color, you miss the mesh of the original.

You did not read the description of this CC? Because the mesh may be a CC by another creator or

you miss the (updated?) mesh of this CC in corse of a DLC you miss.

To fix this, you need to go back to the original site and read carefully which DLC the creator used / or the link to the original mesh / update of that CC. If the mesh needs a DLC - you need to buy that - unfortunately.

Often just Sims 4 Studio is needed to update CC for a newer game patch / I would try this first, because S4S is always a goodie to use.

http://sims4studio.com/board/31/downloading-installing-sims-4-studio

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2019 at 2:53 AM, nekodragon22 said:

DarkAudit then why is this called technical support and if not here where do I go?

and thank you for the tip Mariana soprano I will give sims 4 studio a try.

They comment that on every thread made on the support category. Honestly think they're trolling or got hacked. Pretty annoying imo.

10 hours ago, NekoboyGames said:

They comment that on every thread made on the support category. Honestly think they're trolling or got hacked. Pretty annoying imo.

Who, me? No and no. The thread was posted in the Downloads forum, where it doesn't belong. Either post in the relevant download's existing thread, or make a new one in Technical Support.

On 11/15/2019 at 8:57 AM, DarkAudit said:

Who, me? No and no. The thread was posted in the Downloads forum, where it doesn't belong. Either post in the relevant download's existing thread, or make a new one in Technical Support.

I think you need glasses, bc every thread I've seen you comment on that its posted wrong, has in fact been in the right place. Stop being such a troll.