Lady Death Follower and Racemenu Preset

9Bl3fGB.png

About

Lady Death is a character created for Chaos! Comics by Brian Pulido. This mod allows you to put her into the game as either a Racemenu preset or as a follower.

Owing to the fact that this is my first attempt at Skyrim modding, she's pretty basic as a follower, i.e. no special dialogue, voicing, attire, etc.

Her combat style and perks are warrior-oriented, though she does have a few lower level spells she's able to use.

For "personality," I gave her a condescending voice to match the character's attitude. She'll help you out and have your back in a fight, but she doesn't have to like it.

She can be found in the far left of the Whiterun catacombs. Bring your own clothing if you want her to look good, however, since she'll only be sporting prisoner rags. Let's say she just woke up from a long rest down there.

Installation & Requirements

ApachiiSkyHair (I use the female standalone version) and The Eyes of Beauty (Player and NPC editions) are both required. Once those are installed, simply pick one or both of my mods and install them using your favorite mod manager.

As these requirements suggest, these are really only face mods. No body preset is included. For the one in the screenshots, see below.

Recommended

CBBE - Big and Strong (Bodyslide Preset) - what I use for the body.

SG Female Textures Renewal - skin textures.

Amazing Follower Tweaks - I just consider this essential if you like a customizable follower. Don't leave home without it.

For other mods in the screenshots, check the list on the Nexus page. And while you're there, if you like this and want to endorse, I'd appreciate it. ?

If there are any bugs encountered, or any of you veteran modders have constructive feedback, I'd like to hear it, too. Thanks!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/28/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    ApachiiSkyHair, The Eyes of Beauty
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

5 hours ago, Sleepytigereyes said:

This is what she looks like in my game. Are you sure you put this together right?

20191028234128_1.jpg

You'll have to provide a little information about how you installed this for me to be able to help any. It looks like the textures may be being overwritten by some other mod, or possibly were not installed correctly.

• 1 year later...
On 10/29/2019 at 12:24 PM, OccamsRazor04 said:

You'll have to provide a little information about how you installed this for me to be able to help any. It looks like the textures may be being overwritten by some other mod, or possibly were not installed correctly.

She isn't put together right, was trying to ESL her and one instance of her being wrong is that her head nif doesn't actually link to the face tint present for her. The path is entirely missing for it.