Bloodborne Doll Cloak UUNP HDT Cloth

Bloodborne Doll Cloak UUNP HDT Cloth

View File

My First Upload! Please take it easy on me. :v

By zephobear

Basically a modular version of the HDT Cloth'd Doll Cloak from the popular "Bloodborne Armor Pack" by TeamTAL with Bodyslide Support.
Got like, the whole set of armors pretty much setup, but this one's my favorite and most used! Might take requests for which one I should put out next if at all.

Requires:

1. Bloodborne Armor Pack by TeamTAL: (For assets mostly. If you have the deleted version from their Patreon, niceee. Thread with links available in the forum topic!)

2. HDT-PE

3. Everything else the original mod could require!

Instructions:
1. After downloading, if not using UNP build in Bodyslide, make sure its in the right folder.
2. Activate ESP in your preferred mod organizer, merge or whatever, and you're set!

Easy peasy.

Credits: 
TeamTAL
...Bloodborne?

Mods used in pictures (taken on heavy modlist though, working on setting up a GFX centered build!):

TAWoBA Mashups

Spice Gear Mashups

Barbarian Outft Cape

Snapdragon ENB (Custom)

Resplendent Armor's Tarnished Greatsword

KS Hairdo

Serenity (Silent Hills Camp Overhaul) by Epic Crab

Software used

Bodyslide/Outfit Studio

Nifskope

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/zephobear (New to this though, so yeah nothing really going on there yet).

Any issues, feel free to just hit me up! If you use a hammer, I wouldn't take it personally too.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/28/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Bloodborne Pack by TeamTAL (Assets)
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

58 minutes ago, Aki K said:

To clarify, are you saying your doll clothes mod is also for SE?

I have not tried this mod yet in SSE. I was entertaining the idea of the SSE Assets files working with this which in hindsight is kinda weird! I don't have Special Edition though, so yeah..

7 minutes ago, zapho said:

I have not yet tried this mod in SSE. I was entertaining the idea of the SSE Assets files working with this which in hindsight is kinda weird! I don't have Special Edition though, so yeah..

Ok so it is LE then.  I don't have SE, just wanted to make sure I had that right.  Thank you.

16 hours ago, MayDayCray said:

This is a wonderful find. I tried to convert this cloak to UUNP earlier this year but Bodyslide chewed up the mesh. How did you ever convert it?

Hmm? Might be a problem with the bone weights, has to do with the HDT cloth stuff. Happened to me when I didn't have a grasp for altering them yet, overall it depends on each particular outfit though (whether it needs bone weight alteration, masking, etc)... That or the Bodyslide and Outfit Studio version you're using doesn't support editing HDT cloth outfits. Took me a bit to realize the problem was mostly that at some point.

18 hours ago, zapho said:

Hmm? Might be a problem with the bone weights, has to do with the HDT cloth stuff. Happened to me when I didn't have a grasp for altering them yet, overall it depends on each particular outfit though (whether it needs bone weight alteration, masking, etc)... That or the Bodyslide and Outfit Studio version you're using doesn't support editing HDT cloth outfits. Took me a bit to realize the problem was mostly that at some point.

I knew Bodyslide was the issue. If you don't mind me asking, what programs did you use to add sliders to it?

11 minutes ago, MayDayCray said:

I knew Bodyslide was the issue. If you don't mind me asking, what programs did you use to add sliders to it?

Just Outfit Studio. I mean, was presuming you were having issues with the usual outfit conversion procedures there. ._.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest AthenaESIV

Looks really good and has an awesome bounce to it.

When it sneak mode it sits too far from body like it is floating though.

I'd love to have just a really high quality smp cloak and hood with hood up / down options but I've not seen anything come out yet. maybe someday!

Anyway this is a nice cloak / cape ty for sharing