IGNORED

Devious Device mod that utilizes all ZaZ animations

Is there a DD mod that utilizes all ZaZ animations? Ideally targeting NPCs.  To elaborate, using the Additem mod, I can see within ZaZ animation pack there's a cross wrist tie, box tie, simple wrist tie that allows for light struggling animation and a bunch of other type of bondage.  These seem to be missing from DD integration or DD Equip item.  I'd love to use ZaZ assets instead, however they seem to have a tendency stop working after any ingame event that would prompt the NPC to use their hands (for example the aroused animation from SL Aroused), afterwards they will just walk around with unbound hands although the ropes will still be showing around their wrists.  I guess if anyone can provides some advise to fix the "NPC hands become unbound" issue I'd be very happy too.

Thanks yall.

In short. No.

DD and ZaZ are not even very compatible with each other any longer. ZaZ 8+ requires too many animations to be practical, and once mixed with DD, you have so many animations for them that it puts limitations on what SLAL packs you can install.

The mod that used most ZaZ furniture was Whiterun Brothel Revamped, which has been removed.

This really leaves Devious Furniture World and Pet Project as the two most furniture-enabled mods.

Slaverun Reloaded has a bunch of furniture in it, but it isn't really for anything much.

A couple of whipping scenes and some background decoration really.

I doubt anyone is going down this path in future due to DD and ZaZ being at odds with each other.

DD will supposedly get its own furniture. One day. 

On 10/24/2019 at 1:13 AM, falranger said:

Is there a DD mod that utilizes all ZaZ animations? Ideally targeting NPCs.  To elaborate, using the Additem mod, I can see within ZaZ animation pack there's a cross wrist tie, box tie, simple wrist tie that allows for light struggling animation and a bunch of other type of bondage.  These seem to be missing from DD integration or DD Equip item.  I'd love to use ZaZ assets instead, however they seem to have a tendency stop working after any ingame event that would prompt the NPC to use their hands (for example the aroused animation from SL Aroused), afterwards they will just walk around with unbound hands although the ropes will still be showing around their wrists.  I guess if anyone can provides some advise to fix the "NPC hands become unbound" issue I'd be very happy too.

Thanks yall.

Y/N, Depends on the creator of the mod, anyway will cause DD and ZAP in future real trouble depending on their functions and size of contence.

ZAP is not communicating with DD and opposite way same. The zap-mechanics get an improvement in zap 9. But if used with DD-mods, the framwork will not work ideal. Depends also on the quester. FNIS, the animation-sidechain for skyrim has limitations concerning animation amounts. Both mods with some others maybe not anymore work with FNIS.

My suggestion:

For this few assets you want to see from ZAP, you could maybe exchange some assets inside of your DD-installation by yourself. You can let the names and exchange them with the zap-animations and offset-assets. Or you simply add them to your DD-version privatly.

"Wear-ing asset" means offset animation + bondage-item. The item causes the specified animation-that´s the framework of both mods doing. If you wear normal clothing, the character gets not to be bound. Offset is "hand-arm" animation, while the whole other parts are untouched. This sort of animation is in skyrim used for carrying baskets and some other stuff. It´s part of the official game-mechanics (havok-animation-behavior). ZAP uses the offset-animation-mechanic of skyrim in the same way but has the framework-mechanic to keep the offset as long the item is equipped. Some situations break the offset-under some few circumstances we have now, it´s normal and not a "breaking" of something.

For installations, which use same time DD-mods, I can not find solutions, because I do not know, what DD is doing.  If another mod is sending a different offset-animation, the next one is showing up-as far it´s an animation, which has nothing to do with zap, the offset is of couse stopping-the items are left and the animation is breaking because the framework got interrupted. I would not use ZAP with DD and also not aside of them.

This effect of breaking offsets has not to do with a sort of "fix" finding. It´s the logical mechanic of the framework. DD doesn´t know what ZAP is doing and ZAP doesn´t know what DD is doing.