Vampire Head/Body Skin colour mismatch

Jormungandr

Sorry if this has been asked like 5000 times already, i just came back to oblivion after 2 years of skyrim. So yeah, like the title says.. i got a little colour problem. I'm using the moonshadow elves and i'm about to give up on my vampire after testing a dungload of mods to do something against said miscolouration.

Anyone an idea?

PS: I'f somebody knows of a more permanent solution to the wrinkled-vampire-ass face, that'd be welcome too. :cool:

What do you mean miscolouration.. facial aging? You tried unofficial oblivion patch?

actually i managed to get the opposite via mods, the face stays as at is but the body takes on the vanilla vampire skincolour and the default meshes, vanilla hands etc.

I thought of making a mesh swap with the moonshadow elves meshes, however i'm unable to find any vanilla vampire race related meshes in the BSA archive. :-/

No i never touched any of the unofficial patches, guess i should take a look there.

Edit: Unfortunately the unofficial patch didn't help. :-/

Archived