Not allowed to edit my mod's details anymore (error code: 2S136/E) [SOLVED]

PECO.

hello,

I have a small problem. Since yesterday I'm being denied to edit my mod's details (Sims4/CinErotiqueTV) by the following error message:

Sorry, there is a problem

This content can no longer be edited. It may have been moved or deleted, or too much time may have passed since it was posted for it to be edited.

Error code: 2S136/E

I'm still allowed to edit my older uploads no problem, only this particular one is having problems.

Did I do something wrong? I've updated the file fairly frequently in the last month, could that be the problem?

I'd be really glad if someone from the mod team could help me out with this,

thanks.

peco328

@gregathit Thank You Very Much!

I deleted some pictures, and it indeed solved the issue.

Just one quick question if you don't mind, for future reference:

what does "having too much content in one post" refers to exactly? number of files in the post, combined size of the post, all around character lenght of the post, etc?

Just so I know what to look out for, and streamline the problematic elements.

It is the combination of everything.  Pictures, characters and so on.  I don't know what the hard limit is, but I've seen this happen to quite a few folks and this is the only fix.

Ashal is aware of the issue, but it may just be a limit of the forum software, as no solution has been forthcoming.

I recommend that when folks start a thread they reserve the first 5 to 10 or so posts after the OP if they are going to be content heavy and updating very often.

Archived