IGNORED

What if My character doesn't want to get fucked but fuck instead?

1 hour ago, Belzebass said:

I don't feel comfortable watching my character being fucked :/

I would like to change so I can fuck everyone lmao

It is the mod that calls SexLab framework (for example SexLab Romance) that determines who is fucking whom. Unless you want to rewrite the scripts for the mod(s) they will continue to show just as they have been.

However, Ashal has provided a hotkey, I believe it is "=", (the list of horkeys can be found in the SexLab McMenu) that, once the animation has begun, will reverse the position of the participants. It is not a single, global and forever change but you can do it any time that an animation is called through SexLab.

5 hours ago, Psalam said:

It is the mod that calls SexLab framework (for example SexLab Romance) that determines who is fucking whom. Unless you want to rewrite the scripts for the mod(s) they will continue to show just as they have been.

However, Ashal has provided a hotkey, I believe it is "=", (the list of horkeys can be found in the SexLab McMenu) that, once the animation has begun, will reverse the position of the participants. It is not a single, global and forever change but you can do it any time that an animation is called through SexLab.

I can't find it. Can you please help me?

8 hours ago, Belzebass said:

I can't find it. Can you please help me?

Here is a picture of the SexLab McMenu in-game:

Spoiler

527583270_enb2019_10_2305_00_28_05j.jpg.fc2a77af7a1c8ee8738dfc4d612cef5b.jpg

On the left (highlighted in red) you can see where the list of player hotkeys are. On the right you can see that the hotkey for changing actor positions is, in fact, the "+/=" key. The highlights, of course, are mine.