Random NPC Sex at Home Lot

I have an issue with Wicked Whims where random townies are helping themselves to my home residential lot and having sex in it. It's like it's set to a community lot, but it's not.

Does anyone know what might cause this? I can't find a solution for this, just suggestions of what settings that might solve the issue.

See image for example that just happened this evening.

10-21-19_9-14-46 PM.png

11 hours ago, CathryneMarie said:

random townies are helping themselves to my home residential lot and having sex in it

Sulani, same lot and I had the same exact problem as others have also reported.

I'd even come home from work to find them in my house going at it.

Fixed that one by turning off the WW Travel Sex Switch.

It's actually an EA game bug related to routing and/or maybe the doors.

I ended up changing the doors plus locking them for my sim only, and eventually moved to the other West island.

Later I got tired of the Islands and moved back to Willow Creek anyway.

Just some ideas to try, can't remember what fixed it though but it was either the doors or the lot itself being buggy.

11 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Sulani, same lot and I had the same exact problem as others have also reported.

I'd even come home from work to find them in my house going at it.

Fixed that one by turning off the WW Travel Sex Switch.

It's actually an EA game bug related to routing and/or maybe the doors.

I ended up changing the doors plus locking them for my sim only, and eventually moved to the other West island.

Later I got tired of the Islands and moved back to Willow Creek anyway.

Just some ideas to try, can't remember what fixed it though but it was either the doors or the lot itself being buggy.

Thank you! I'll give your suggestions a try. I know that the "Travel Sex" option was one of the suggestions I saw. I really don't want to resort to locking the doors as I like having non-family visitors (that I invite) over. Maybe it is just that lot. I'll try the other smaller lot and see what that does first.

Appreciate you taking the time to respond and give me some tips!

Archived