I need help with a last exception error

I need help figuring out a last exception error. I only have the problem when wicked perversions is DL'd.  The mod doesn't work. I see the options on the computer and the sims phone but it won't do anything when I select them. Basemental and WW works fine without Nisa's....I don't understand what the error means or how to fix it. It is probably something simple but I'm new to mods sooo.... I've double and triple checked to make sure I have it installed correctly and I'm pretty sure I do. Help?! I attached the error

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

5 hours ago, ladyr988 said:

I need help figuring out a last exception error. I only have the problem when wicked perversions is DL'd.  The mod doesn't work. I see the options on the computer and the sims phone but it won't do anything when I select them. Basemental and WW works fine without Nisa's....I don't understand what the error means or how to fix it. It is probably something simple but I'm new to mods sooo.... I've double and triple checked to make sure I have it installed correctly and I'm pretty sure I do. Help?! I attached the error

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 1.38 kB · 1 download

Try updating BD....it's 3-10-40-109 now.....also is your game up to date...1-56-52-1020?

Yes the game is up to date. BD seems to be working fine, but I will make sure it's utd just incase. When I install perversions everything quits working properly, but when I delete it, everything works fine, which makes me wonder if it is Perversions causing the problem. But I can't understand what the problem would be with it

Archived