Error Code 115

Larca666

So, recently I just updated my game with new patch. I did everything when starting the game after update (removing the mods and stuffs), but when I try to load my save file it ended up like this all the time after I put the mod back. 

I tried to delete the outdated mod and stuffs, but whenever i try to load the save file this message appeared again.  when I remove the mod again I can play the save file, whenever I put the mod back the problem returns. Anyone knows what's the problem?

Untitled.png

Error code 115, failed to load game usually points to an incompatibility between game version and mod versions or in some cases a broken mod.

Let's start by getting the obvious information: What is your game version? What mods are installed and what version are they? Do you get any LE's?

52 minutes ago, Larca666 said:

Some outdated skin, hair, and clothing mods, including colonolnutty's mod since i already used WW mod

CNNW, WW Kinky, and Kinky Pets are all obsolete and need to be removed anyway.

Skins normally don't prevent the game from loading or cause crashes but they will cause sims to look strange sometimes.

Also, too many default body parts, tops & bottoms, can make odd looking sims.

Hair, Clothing, Makeup, etc is usually OK to leave in for now.

Start with just installing WW, Basemental, and MCCC, if you use the others of course.

Make sure they're all updated along with the latest game patch.

Create a new folder for each mod with the name of the Mod, and the WW Animation files can also be installed with Wicked

Test in game but don't save yet, then exit game.

Add back makeup, hair, and clothing creating a new folder for each 'type'.

Any other script mods should be added back in one at a time in a folder named 'New', or 'Probation'.

Then retest in game again and if they are OK for awhile you can then move them to there own folder later.

Easier to keep track of future errors if newly added, or older mods, are kept in a separate folder.

Check you mods after installing to make sure you don't have duplicates or file extensions like .zip, rar, 7zip, etc.

Everything should mostly be package or script files.

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache file in your TS4 folder.

You should do this every time you add/remove, or update mods.

3 hours ago, Larca666 said:

My game version is 1.56.52.1020.

I installed Wickedwhims mod (newest version) and NisaK's wicked perversion mod. including some others from Noir & Dark, LittleMsSam auto employee, Basemental drugs, etc.

What is LE?

Game version is OK. Latest WW version is 145f. Latest NWP version is 2.2a And latest BD version is 3.10.40.109. This is all LoversLab versions. I'm not sure what the Patreon versions are.

These three mods are so intertwined that you almost have to have them all up to date. If you "pick 'n mix" you might get in trouble.

LittleMsSam's was updated 21. of june, so us should be good there.

LE's or LastException files are generated either by the game or by one of the mods in case they encounter an error in the game. They usually can be found in your Sims 4 directory;

Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\

And lastly as Scorpio says... Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache file in your TS4 folder. Especially when you remove thing from your mod-folder.

22 hours ago, Lazlo_71 said:

Game version is OK. Latest WW version is 145f. Latest NWP version is 2.2a And latest BD version is 3.10.40.109. This is all LoversLab versions. I'm not sure what the Patreon versions are.

These three mods are so intertwined that you almost have to have them all up to date. If you "pick 'n mix" you might get in trouble.

LittleMsSam's was updated 21. of june, so us should be good there.

LE's or LastException files are generated either by the game or by one of the mods in case they encounter an error in the game. They usually can be found in your Sims 4 directory;

Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\

And lastly as Scorpio says... Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache file in your TS4 folder. Especially when you remove thing from your mod-folder.

here is the LE

lastException_63707256949.txt

Archived